• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... Tomorrow will be my last day at my current job where I've worked for almost 8 years... I literally spent a quarter of my life in that room and this is freaking me out.

I'm leaving in SUPER great term with my current bosses and colleagues and I'm super excited to start at the new place next week but this is still fuuuuuucking weird... I have a feeling I won't be sleeping much tonight.

I'm just going to put this out there. The best Mario Party Party is Fortune Street

The best part of this is that Jeff wins. Even though Jeff obviously plays up the grumps during Mario Party Party I like legitimately felt sorry for him that he ended the game essentially no better off than if he hadn't played at all. For as much luck as it takes to win a game of Mario Party, it takes that much (bad) luck if not more to end up the way Jeff did.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
"Medal of honour and call of duty started with WWE2." - Dan Ryckert.

FMmz8V7.gif

I'm 12 hours into MGS5 and I'm only 7% done, this is going to be Witcher 3 tier, isn't it?

The difference is that Witcher 3 had crazy depth of story, even in its side quests, and MGSV you miiiight get some kind of cutscene in a side op.

MGSV has to hook you with its gameplay, which it's very capable of doing, but still.

jaina

Guys... Tomorrow will be my last day at my current job where I've worked for almost 8 years... I literally spent a quarter of my life in that room and this is freaking me out.

I'm leaving in SUPER great term with my current bosses and colleagues and I'm super excited to start at the new place next week but this is still fuuuuuucking weird... I have a feeling I won't be sleeping much tonight.

Sounds awesome, take care (and sleep tight)!

Jothel

Good luck with everything! It's great that you've left everything on positive terms. Good to have a big change up every now and again.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone regularly talk about World War II as 'double-u double-u two' before Dan. 'World War two' is shorter to say, too.

They should just leave Mario Party Party's for PAX and other venues they can have a live crowd at. It was so good.

Plus isnt there only 2 or 3 proper Mario Party games left before Nintendo removed the higher turn options?

AcridMeat

Banned
Finished Scanlon 3. That game is funny. The story dump at the end, I'm starting to piece together things I've learned through osmosis about the series over the years. Love Boss and Big Boss as characters now, happy that MGS5 is with him.
Plus isnt there only 2 or 3 proper Mario Party games left before Nintendo removed the higher turn options?
I could see them doing an episode with the first game that doesn't have 50 turns and the heel being that everyone else starts enjoying it more because it's over sooner. While Dan is upset he doesn't get to spend as much time with his buds playing MP.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They should just leave Mario Party Party's for PAX and other venues they can have a live crowd at. It was so good.

6, 7, and 8 are all Hudson games. So those should be fine. 9 and 10 is when the series changed hands

Tubobutts

I think I'm officially on the Beastcast>Bombcast side. I haven't finished this week's bombcast yet and I'm more excited to listen to the new Beastcast.

JamboGT

Am using the apple podcast app for the podcasts, any recommendations to use instead? I see it's not up yet and would like it downloaded asap as I have a flight later!

I wonder if East side Jeff ever played the predecessor to Portal, Narbakalar Drop.
Am using the apple podcast app for the podcasts, any recommendations to use instead? I see it's not up yet and would like it downloaded asap as I have a flight later!

It just doesn't appear on the RSS at the scheduled time, doesn't matter what app you're using. I think someone needs to manually publish it on the RSS (which is really dumb)?

Tornhelm

Neo Member

Not sure how it is on iOS, but Pocket Casts is probably the best one on Android so it'd probably have the update.

Overcast is the best iOS podcast app IMO. It however wont help get this podcast quicker, as the BeastCast RSS is always slow updating.

If you are stuck, nab AVPlayer, direct download the MP3, and stick it in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom