• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every omission they are bringing up is perfect DLC fodder that I am 100% willing to buy.

Slopes
SMB2 USA
Additional level themes with more new graphics for the older games graphics

Every omission they are bringing up is perfect DLC fodder that I am 100% willing to buy.

Slopes
SMB2 USA
Additional level themes with more new graphics for the older games graphics

Absolutely. Between this, Smash, MK8, and Splatoon, it feels like Nintendo doesn't want us to buy new video games ever again.

neshcom

Banned
The interface sound effects pitch matching with the level music is one of those really charming little features that didn't need to happen, but makes the game so much better.

edit: OMG no way MGSV?
edit2: oh, no.

styl3s

Someone needs to edit the first 30 seconds of dmx goomba happening followed by a release date and nintendo logo like its an actual TV spot for the game.

Is this the game Dave Lang was pimping at BLLSL?

Yeah but it going all rainbow when you finish a level in Peggle 2 is pretty good.

DS4Windows allows you to make your lightbar rainbow when the controller is plugged in and charging. You can also mess with the color change timing.

Needless to say, I have that feature turned on.

There are SO MANY of this kind of game nowadays.

It honestly makes me appreciate 1 on 1 competitive games with health bars that much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom