• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made my feelings well-known in this thread before, but the only good piece of Tested that remains is the podcast. It's the last bastion of content that hasn't been swallowed by Adam Savage's ever-expanding ego.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The longer I am exposed to Viva Pinata, the less I worry that I might have missed a really good couple of games on the 360.

Dan must be bursting at the seams to mention that thing that they can't mention.

Wait, why am I being coy about it? I didn't sign anything!

[EDIT - I never even thought about the whole 16:9 SMB before. heh.]

Lijik

Man i remember when that hand with a stylus photo they have in there was being used as "evidence" the leaked e3 booth was fake because they used it on some other wii u promo image

time flies

Myggen

You can
play as Waluigi

timetofappdqy5.gif

Man this game is gonna be amazing.

Crap I forgot I need to get that too. And King's Quest. So many games, so little time. SO LITTLE TIME.
I feel that I need to support King's Quest because it's doing so many things right.

But then I remember it's Activision so I feel pretty good about waiting til the first sale after all the episodes are out.

yeah but it's embargoed so they can't talk about it

you can also play as Slippy, Tingle and Resetti so it's like a perfect video game

Oh maaaaannnnn I wanna plaaaaaay.
I wouldn't have recommended one up until Splatoon came out, but then Splatoon came out.

Splatoon's pretty good.

I want to play Splatoon too!

But guys, what if I buy a WiiU this year, and then next year there's an awesome Zelda-themed WiiU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom