• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

I tried just conditioning one day and I felt gross the whole day and my hair was a mess is it too late for me

Didn't watch the Quick Look as I got Mario Maker yesterday and started playing it earlier. There's so many cool little touches that I hadn't seen yet. But I'm lazy, so I'll continue watching this!

[EDIT - I'm not some organic, wholistic hippy dippy or anything, I use all sorts of chemicals and animal derived (although not tested products - stuff like gelatine for example).

But the only 'vegan' thing I use is shampoo and conditioner. Expensive as fuck, but well worth it.]

I haven't found a way to unstar levels yet. I accidentally starred a crappy level when I thought I was pressing the star to vote it 1-5 (which you can't do as it turns out).

I mean, if you can Unyeah Miiverse posts you should be able to unstar courses!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Can anybody give me a quick TLDR on that whole MGS conspiracy think I keep hearing about?

Spoiler free version, but marked as a spoiler because I don't want to deal with it:
People believe material all over MGSV may have been cut, including some cut scenes that are on a documentary DVD (presumably from the special edition). They believe that this was intentional, mostly because people are crazy, and partially because the idea was to cause a "phantom pain" in players who felt something missing from the game. There was an ARG-ish website with all kinds of Kojima and Konami clues hidden, with a countdown for today. People took the ball and ran way the fuck over there with it, deciding this meant there would be a giant MGSV patch changing it to MGS5 and adding the things that are missing, like an ending.

Latest update is that the website was probably run by somebody making a PT/Silent Hills inspired fan game for release some time in the 23rd century.
Unless that's what THEY want you to think, and the real ending is coming. #BOlieve.

Megasoum

Banned
Spoiler free version, but marked as a spoiler because I don't want to deal with it:
People believe material all over MGSV may have been cut, including some cut scenes that are on a documentary DVD (presumably from the special edition). They believe that this was intentional, mostly because people are crazy, and partially because the idea was to cause a "phantom pain" in players who felt something missing from the game. There was an ARG-ish website with all kinds of Kojima and Konami clues hidden, with a countdown for today. People took the ball and ran way the fuck over there with it, deciding this meant there would be a giant MGSV patch changing it to MGS5 and adding the things that are missing, like an ending.

Latest update is that the website was probably run by somebody making a PT/Silent Hills inspired fan game for release some time in the 23rd century.
Unless that's what THEY want you to think, and the real ending is coming. #BOlieve.

...lol...ok Thanks

daydream

Banned
someone needs to make a level with all 100 costumes, not just the amiibo ones

well, i'm sure one will be uploaded sooner than later

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
literally the only good to come from death note

Dramatic potato chips disagree with you.

FWFT8AJ.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
what a great showcase of the incredible levels the average person makes in the game

Playing fully random levels seems like a real rotten way to play this sort of game. I love littlebigplanet and went back to those games for years to play some newer popular levels, but I'd never want to just play a sampling with no bias toward quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom