• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Here's my theory:

Hannah survived the fall but was too weak to escape the mines, so she feasted on Beth's flesh. Since the game's writer also wrote the film Wendigo, clearly she turned into a wendigo. Also, a clue found today mentioned a Bigfoot sighting, but that's just a wendigo. Flamethrower guy is actually some sort of insensitively portrayed Native American on a wendigo hunt who will explain all of this.

maybe i missed it but
did josh explain all the ghost stuff that ash and chris encountered in the basement? 'cause otherwise, that's still an open thread

Did they finish the game? No spoilers please

Don't click on the spoiler marks then?

Here's my theory:

Hannah survived the fall but was too weak to escape the mines, so she feasted on Beth's flesh. Since the game's writer also wrote the film Wendigo, clearly she turned into a wendigo. Also, a clue found today mentioned a Bigfoot sighting, but that's just a wendigo. Flamethrower guy is actually some sort of insensitively portrayed Native American on a wendigo hunt who will explain all of this.

Actually flamethrower guy just suggests he has a native american background but doesn't act like it in any kind of stereotypical way.

mintyice

Here's my theory:

so close

Xater

Here's my theory:

You are incredibly close.

You are incredibly close.

Isn't he spot on? What is he missing

I have this horrible thing where I assume everything is mentioned for a reason, which makes me terrible at figuring out mysteries but great at ruining straightforward stories for myself. Like I knew what most of the horcruxes were in Harry Potter because I noticed certain objects were given proper names for seemingly no reason.

The hell is a confirmation name?
I have one. I picked one to match one of my best friends at elementary. In high school the guy basically shunned me.

I wish you could request to be ex-communicated from the church by choice, but you can't and this awesome new pope is making it even harder to do so!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom