• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
I accidentally stumbled into the Quiet mission. I'm so lucky I had my sniper with me for a side op, can't imagine doing that trying to crawl around to the effective range of your regular weapons.

Fire Support > Bombardment. Just call two airstrikes on her and the fight's over. Super easy.

DamnBoxes

NsQcLkx.png

LiK

why the fuck do they need chat for Playdates? fuck the chat. shut off that laptop. just play the game and comment. the chat almost ruined parts of Contradiction.

Myggen

why the fuck do they need chat for Playdates? fuck the chat. shut off that laptop. just play the game and comment. the chat almost ruined parts of Contradiction.

If they didn't have the chat for Contradiction they would've been seriously stuck at times.

As glad as I am the playdate is the live stream for the day... I really miss Old Game Show...Ranking of fighters is basically for Jeff and Jason as they spend too much time dedicated to one game. Even the Encyclopedia Bombastica doesn't dedicate that much time to one game. All these out of office trips to all the conventions and stuff is rough on the scheduled content that they want to do... Not really a complaint, more an observation.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
This has been some of my favourite content on the site in a while.

Myggen

As glad as I am the playdate is the live stream for the day... I really miss Old Game Show...Ranking of fighters is basically for Jeff and Jason as they spend too much time dedicated to one game. Even the Encyclopedia Bombastica doesn't dedicate that much time to one game. All these out of office trips to all the conventions and stuff is rough on the scheduled content that they want to do... Not really a complaint, more an observation.

Last RoF was two games and they talked about doing three games. But yeah, OGS is great.

Did you get yours back?

I shall take mine to Oslo and post a picture of me wearing it here!

Nope, just bought another one.

LiK

If they didn't have the chat for Contradiction they would've been seriously stuck at times.

nah, Vinny would've figured it out. he was actually gonna go to the Chief once for help but Austin read the chat and ruined that. Vinny missed out on not only the hints but some real funny dialogue from the Chief. if you actually kept going back to him, the Chief turns out to be kinda weird.

besides, I'd rather they look up a FAQ over the chat comments. at least Austin won't be constantly scanning the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom