• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

2016 first three months:

Dragons Dogma PC
XCOM 2
Gravity Rush PS4
Deus Ex: The Return of Adam Jenson
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
The Division
Uncharted 4
Street Fighter V

no disagreement there. it's just somehing i noticed, anyway.

you noticed it because Mad Max, Dying Light, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, The Division, The Order, Evolve, and Battlefield: Hardline were all supposed to come out last year

not to mention 2014 had loads of high-profile disappointments

2016 first three months:

Dragons Dogma PC
XCOM 2
Gravity Rush PS4
Deus Ex: The Return of Adam Jenson
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
The Division
Uncharted 4
Street Fighter V

lol, didn't know XCOM got bumped too

really though, that Yakuza 1 remake should keep me pretty busy for at least an entire month

rhythm tengoku the best+ in the west

it's gonna happen, y'all

I feel like it'd be pretty dumb not to. heck, make it digital only, and don't localize the song vocals. see if I give a shit. I'd import it if it wasn't region locked.

We already have new XCOM, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex and Dishonored for the first few months of next year.

It's going to be a crazy year for me if nothing else.

strafer

If they do, I really hope they stick to one type of horror and don't rely on the ever changing types to keep more mystery.

I hated the (late game spoilers)
wave away of almost everything as "movie magic" knowledge.

Oh absolutley, but what do you mean in the spoiler
with movie magic knowledge?

Wunder

We already have new XCOM, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex and Dishonored for the first few months of next year.

It's going to be a crazy year for me if nothing else.

I hope at least half of those games live up to expectations

particularly XCOM oh god please be good

daydream

Banned
I feel like it'd be pretty dumb not to. heck, make it digital only, and don't localize the song vocals. see if I give a shit. I'd import it if it wasn't region locked.

if i wasn't super busy with moving and whatnot, i'd have imported it already (the region free hack works on n3ds now). you're really only missing out on some (charming) writing when you're playing an import copy, the japanese vocals and voice samples more than make up for that - thankfully, fever had that jp option, that was cool.

that's why i only own a jp copy of gold

#teamemily

ma man

Xater

I hope at least half of those games live up to expectations

particularly XCOM oh god please be good

I'd be more excited for XCOM if it also was coming to console again. Was a total gut punch for me.

PS: Emily, Josh and Jess are the worst characters. #dealwithit

Wunder

I'd be more excited for XCOM if it also was coming to console again. Was a total gut punch for me.

PS: Emily, Josh and Jess are the worst characters. #dealwithit

XCOM EU was a total PC game for me even though I struggled with choosing which control scheme I wanted. I just hope I can run it at a decent enough quality, gonna make a squad full of ninja dudes.

Heimbeck

Banned
listen at least I have the decency to stick to different pictures of the same person

except that time that I didn't and probably nobody noticed

How is that the same person?
All I see is a screencap of a giant black dong ramming a girl up the butt.

Everyone else is seeing that, right?

I just wanna look at a picture and know which posts to ignore

poQk1m9.gif

Only if you're a crazy person

what he said

who gives a god damn about anime rpg #5 (not actually number 5) when we can make our own super mario levels

I don't think you guys are appreciating this

we can make our own super mario levels

the future is here, motherfucker

i think i wouldve been more concerned if they stuck to 2015 because we hadn't seen or heard jack shit about the game, something incredibly out of character for modern Atlus who will spend months putting out marketing material for a weird 3DS dungeon crawling persona crossover and a goofy Hatsune Miku persona clone.

fun fact: i actually spelled Hatsune Miku perfectly on my first try. I feel like i fucked up somewhere in my life

LiK

I need to finish MGSV asap so I can listen to the spoilercast to hear why Brad is disappointed with some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom