• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

This home designer game looks even worse than the regular Animal Corssing games. Quite the achievement.

Braaah it's whatever, man.

tumblr_lva55t4zUO1r64nd6o1_400.gif

Xater

Animal Crossing New Leaf is my favorite handheld game probably ever but... yeah, HHD seems like a whole lotta nothing.

I know some people really like AC. It's really not my thing though. Even ignoring that though this home designer game barely looks like a game. And Nintendo is asking full price for this?

NewDust

Perhaps someone can help me out. I believe GB did a video on Anna. I already searched with the QLTool, but couldn't find it. Perhaps it was on a Spookin' episode. Does anyone remember or am I delusional?

Anna is a fun game that's definitely worth playing for fans of horror adventure. I really enjoyed it.
Edit: Scratches is another underrated horror game.

demidar

(There are minor spoilers I think in the conversation this is part of. But the below tweet is OK.)
Looks like GBEST is doing a quicklook of one of the best games released this year, Undertale!

I could sing the praises of this game all day and night. I really want to see what the GBEast crew think about the game. They...they haven't planned a playdate this week. Perhaps we might get lucky and see a playthrough on the site? :eek:

A couple of my chat buddies really like the game so I'll pick it up when I'm free. Seems really interesting game design-wise.

daydream

Banned
well, i don't know what the edit was but to answer your question, it really depends on the theme. definitely takes a couple of hours. we also differentiate between simple and more elaborate themes and schedule accordingly.

well, i don't know what the edit was but to answer your question, it really depends on the theme. definitely takes a couple of hours. we also differentiate between simple and more elaborate themes and schedule accordingly.
You and Ren do great work, this weeks OP was fantastic.

NewDust

Yeah, just looking at pictures of the game I don't think anyone played that.

really don't think anyone played that on video

Anna is a fun game that's definitely worth playing for fans of horror adventure. I really enjoyed it.
Edit: Scratches is another underrated horror game.

Well looked through some Spookin episodes and I think I can rule out it being in there. Though I definitly remember some commentated gameplay (maybe 5-10 minutes) of someone walking around and in the house at the opening, perhaps it was not the bombsquad. Thanks anyways!

Chariot QL EX is one of the better QL EXs. They are always better when the industry guy just rolls with the madness. I think they guy tried to keep to a script for the first 10 minutes, but gave up pretty soon.

justjim89

Loved the wrestling question at the end of the Bombcast. The Powerbombcast is good, but it's more fun to hear Brad and Drew react to wrestling nonsense.

Someone needs to email in and ask Dan to regale us with the tale of Katie Vick.

Also, we're long overdue for a new Danswers.

As a relatively new Premium subscriber, I just discovered Load Our Last Souls and have never laughed so fucking hard. The Bed of Chaos episode where Vinny mistakenly kills Quelaag's sister, and they keep playing the Black Knight 2000 music. Stupendous.

jaina

As a relatively new Premium subscriber, I just discovered Load Our Last Souls and have never laughed so fucking hard. The Bed of Chaos episode where Vinny mistakenly kills Quelaag's sister, and they keep playing the Black Knight 2000 music. Stupendous.
Black Knight 2000 was one of the first songs I copied into my MGSV chopper music folder. Thanks Vinny!

edit: http://fmfridays.tumblr.com/post/110771645791/black-knight-2000-system-11b-1989-brian is the best quality "rip" I know of. I think Vinny linked to it some time ago.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
If you don't use shirts I don't see that as a very big surprise. I probably know plenty of people who have never ironed anything.

I know he hasn't had jobs required shirts but there are times (interviews, marriages, funerals etc.) that require a shirt. Which should be ironed. Also t shirts often need creases removed. You don't want to look like a lazy slob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom