• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

To me, Chariot seems like the Ice Climbers reboot that Nintendo never made. The adorable character design reminds me a lot of Popo and Nana. The cooperation, especially using the ropes to help each other up and over ledges, seems especially appropriate for an Ice Climbers game.

tuxfool

Banned
I know he hasn't had jobs required shirts but there are times (interviews, marriages, funerals etc.) that require a shirt. Which should be ironed. Also t shirts often need creases removed. You don't want to look like a lazy slob!

Removing creases from T-shirts doesn't require an iron. Just hang them up in the bathroom while you shower.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So FOR SOME REASON, I was suddenly compelled to look up Black Knight on youtube. Can't imagine why. Anyway, the link I came across had somebody claiming to be (and telling stories that would imply he was correct) Brian Schmidt, who composed the Black Knight music.

And he suggested listening to this remix

That might be the most Giant Bomb song ever that doesn't actually involve Giant Bomb.

you could also just dry clean or something

Removing creases from T-shirts doesn't require an iron. Just hang them up in the bathroom while you shower.

wouldn't work if you didn't take hot showers though

You could even wet your shirt down and put it in the dryer for ten minutes, that's a normal guy thing to do.

this is good for most clothes but depending on the material it may not be effective. Trust me, I've done this for years since i hate ironing and I like being able to do other shit in the morning while my clothes gets ready

gfen7FC.png

new season begins guys!

If Backalar isn't on this then God is dead.

As a relatively new Premium subscriber, I just discovered Load Our Last Souls and have never laughed so fucking hard. The Bed of Chaos episode where Vinny mistakenly kills Quelaag's sister, and they keep playing the Black Knight 2000 music. Stupendous.

Vinny, Alex, and Austin playdate of DS3 or BB would be amazing idc how sick of souls people are i want it.

FStop7

Banned
Dan relating childhood tales of his father badgering him about "normal" behavior solves so many mysteries.

And there is nothing abnormal about peeling string cheese.

had to bail on the MGSV spoiler thread.

I'll stand tall with anyone that wants to whine about how shitty the story is but fuck me if ill sit around and let someone with a straight face tell me that the fulton extraction stuff breaks the game's design.

them be fighting words

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Or maybe PSN is just so haphazardly tossed together that Brad's Destiny save was the lynchpin holding it all. After the last crash they needed something reliable on which to build the entire network structure, and they figured Brad's Destiny save would always be there.

And now Jeff's ruined it all.

That's some cruel shit, man. You don't cold turkey a guy like that, you have to ween him off of it.

Start with making brad play through all of Borderlands 2. He needs less of the WMD and more of the yellow tops.

no one is going to get that last reference

Myggen

I know he hasn't had jobs required shirts but there are times (interviews, marriages, funerals etc.) that require a shirt. Which should be ironed. Also t shirts often need creases removed. You don't want to look like a lazy slob!

I've never ironed a t shirt in my entire life and don't feel like I've been missing out. As long as you don't just throw that shit on the ground after you've washed it you're gonna be okay.

repeater

I've never ironed a t shirt in my entire life and don't feel like I've been missing out. As long as you don't just throw that shit on the ground after you've washed it you're gonna be okay.
Yeah, plus Thin Lizzy tshirts look weird all ironed and non-creased.

Zornack

Real good Bombcast this week. I feel like the last few have been good, seems like it's hitting its stride. Dan is talking more which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom