• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I kind of want to get a Vita just for this game.

Fuck I need more rythmn games in my life. Calling Daydream to tell me what I should buy if I have nintendo systems/R4 cart/PC.

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I kind of want to get a Vita just for this game.

Fuck I need more rythmn games in my life. Calling Daydream to tell me what I should buy if I have nintendo systems/R4 cart/PC.
It runs on a vita TV if you really want to play it but don't want to pay the price of a vita.

daydream

Banned

tumblr_m1ksnec8K11rq14m7o1_500.jpg

<<<<<

harmoknight, crypt of the necrodancer, theatrhythm curtain call, rhythm thief, beat city

How bad is the lag on a TV? I heard there are no calibration settings, that sounds like it'd be a problem on most LCD setups.
I played a little bit and it was totally fine, but I remember some people in the import OT saying that it was unplayable so it's going to come down to what kind of setup you have

"They're all based on meat products, like edible meat products... One of them's like a cow, one of them's a chicken, one of them's a pig."

I feel like Jeff did not stop to dwell enough on this completely baffling thing that Jason said

demidar

Crypt is super fun and has great tracks and remixes.

Well, I mean of course it has because a rhythm game without good music might as well not exist.

I... I, kinda want to know more...
It just boils down to the fact that most SMT games are set in their own universe yet there are elements that link each universe meaning that each one is cannon.

For example, Persona 1 and Persona 2: Innocent Sin exist in one timeline and events in P2:IS result in the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment universe being created. The P2:EP universe is where P3 and P4 take place and P1 also happened in that universe, so there are two Persona universes that currently exist and both are cannon.

LiK

It just boils down to the fact that most SMT games are set in their own universe yet there are elements that link each universe meaning that each one is cannon.

For example, Persona 1 and Persona 2: Innocent Sin exist in one timeline and events in P2:IS result in the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment universe being created. The P2:EP universe is where P3 and P4 take place and P1 also happened in that universe, so there are two Persona universes that currently exist and both are cannon.

canon* ;)

FluxWaveZ

I think it's less about strictly Persona and more about the "greater SMT universe." A better example would be how Devil Summoner and SMT: if... characters appear in Persona 2, which then also ties into other games, tying everything together.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I think it's less about strictly Persona and more about the "greater SMT universe." A better example would be how Devil Summoner and SMT: if... characters appear in Persona 2, which then also ties into other games, tying everything together.

Sounds to me like you're saying Persona 2 is the most important and therefore best game in the entire series (and maybe the entire universe), so we can be friends.

Yeah, I didn't mean to limit it to Persona and was more just using that as an example of how there can be two different universes but both will be cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom