• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

jumping parts are like puzzles. you need to figure out the pattern and have your raid crew help you navigate if you're not good at it. it feels good to complete it.

It was definitely one of the ones that required a grenade jump. All I remember is that it was near the middle/end of the game. it was awful

yeah y'all are definitely talking about this skull:

06_ark_013.jpg

06_ark_012.jpg

Huh...looks like I've got to reinstall Warframe.

There's a new update with a new boss coming today too! J3 Golem returns as a giant space monster. Also weapons and a new Warframe, Atlas, and maybe a new Raid in the nearish future. And Trinity Prime next week.

I have the same name if you need help, and we could try to get you into the GB clan if there are inactive members we can kick.

this looks like one giant hot mess

i got all the skulls in halo 3 back when i kinda sorta like achievements

it was one of those experiences that made me kinda sort no longer care for achievements

yeah y'all are definitely talking about this skull:

06_ark_013.jpg

06_ark_012.jpg

Yeah it's that level but it's earlier on, I think you used a Grav lift on that one. I got my memory mixed up though because the earlier skull doesn't require you to go out of the level, but there is a glitch earlier in the level to get out of the map.

Ah, I hate this less that it's just an optional/'secret' area and not how you have to get to the actual raid. I thought it was like those 'stealth' and platforming sections from the first one.

Yeah it's that level but it's earlier on, I think you used a Grav lift on that one. I got my memory mixed up though because the earlier skull doesn't require you to go out of the level, but there is a glitch earlier in the level to get out of the map.

you're talking about the Famine skull, which is also the one I was thinking of

watching videos of people nailing it with ease is pissing me off

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There's a new update with a new boss coming today too! J3 Golem returns as a giant space monster. Also weapons and a new Warframe, Atlas, and maybe a new Raid in the nearish future. And Trinity Prime next week.

I have the same name if you need help, and we could try to get you into the GB clan if there are inactive members we can kick.

this looks like one giant hot mess

I only played a few hours waaaaaaaaaaaay back before it was on Steam and in closed beta. I picked it up again after a while just to see what had happened, and it was a lot. It really looks like they've put work into the game though.

I only played a few hours waaaaaaaaaaaay back before it was on Steam and in closed beta. I picked it up again after a while just to see what had happened, and it was a lot. It really looks like they've put work into the game though.

Oh wow. Yeah it's dramatic how much the game has changed.

I really hope Drew is going to edit this shit when it gets uploaded.

Only way to stop this is not to watch it.

Eventually somebody from higher up will see the numbers and tell them if they want to stream Destiny do it in their own time.

That's not how GB works and you know it.

This is an interesting mechanic, i like it, and Jeff's doing a great job of his callouts.

it's a bungie thing though. Go back to the halo games and you'll see that they've always had FOV issues, it's just that for most seeing cool guns doing cool things is worth the compromise.
Yeah it's not really an issue because like I said, when I'm physically playing it, I never even thought about it. Same with Borderlands. Just doesn't make for a great viewing experience.

LiK

Yeah it's not really an issue because like I said, when I'm physically playing it, I never even thought about it. Same with Borderlands. Just doesn't make for a great viewing experience.

FPS games in general are unwatchable for me. But I will happily watch the GB crew try to beat this...when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom