• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weapons really aren't that great. The scout and pulse rifles are decent, but the hand cannon and auto rifles are pretty bad. I got two damn autos on my first clear and used both to infuse other weapons. The only thing good about them are the levels they drop at.

Are you fucking real? Does he drop armor or something? Anything to make six hours of investment worthwhile?

There's no way I could go through this and come out at the other end with nothing.

would you rather be jeff/brad or jason/drew

Jason/Drew, because they just have to monitor things and make sure it doesn't all go nuts while Jeff and Brad actually have to keep playing.

what are they doing with/at the bombs after his chest opens, and how do they keep dying there?

They have to manually detonate the bombs by running to them. They should be timing this(IE 3 2 1 go), but they're not so they're kinda guesstimating at it, which causes deaths here and there.

Oh my god the 'dunked' text

GRIP

Are you fucking real? Does he drop armor or something? Anything to make six hours of investment worthwhile?

There's no way I could go through this and come out at the other end with nothing.

Yeah, armor drops too (I know you can get the helmet from oryx, but it's a rare drop). The weapons aren't a complete waste, though. They are higher levels than everything else you can get in the game (except for some exotics) so you can use them to infuse gear you like. Not ideal, but at least you can do something with shit you might not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom