• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good they are getting classic "almost finished the raid and am about to break" glitches. Vault of Glass was brutal with little things like what they just had (respawn timers not showing).

Ianan

This game really doesn't seem worth the effort they are going through here lmao. I feel for Jeff man, he's gonna look back on this as a huge waste of time I think.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just because you do like it doesn't mean it's not.

The most popular things in most forms of entertainment are absolute garbage.

Technically and mechanically it's a great game, and the content issues have been fixed considerably with Taken King. But then again I don't know why I'm arguing with someone who hasn't played the new content so, yeah.

So what if I never do the raids, would Destiny still be enjoyable?

It's 9:30, how is Austin still at work and not being murdered by his significant other? Is he just going to spend the night??

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Did they quit? They're still sitting in front of a PS4 but that's not Destiny. Are they starting over? The weekend thing was supposed to be a joke.

Brashnir

Technically and mechanically it's a great game, and the content issues have been fixed considerably with Taken King. But then again I don't know why I'm arguing with someone who hasn't played the new content so, yeah.

Mechanically, it's a game about repeating content based upon psychologically-manipulative reward cycles. It's garbage.

If you took Tetris and turned it into a reward-cycle grind, it would also be garbage.

Ianan

This really doesn't even seem that challenging, just punishing. Looks frustrating more than it is fun, I dunno man. I've done end game raiding in MMO's before and this just doesn't seem as fun compared to what I've experienced in other MMO's.

zsynqx

Mechanically, it's a game about repeating content based upon psychologically-manipulative reward cycles. It's garbage.

A lot of people enjoy it. Must have some redeeming factors and if, like the above poster mentioned,you haven't played the Taken King I don't think you are qualified to make such a judgement

I've only JUST tuned in to this.

I see Jeff is the platformer? I beat KF for the first time this Sunday in a semi-blind run and was platformer/dunker for Oryx. Was a small relief to not have to worry about Ogres and whatnot but also some pressure not to mess up the platforming. The black and white screen flashes suck.

YES on Kessler! The former Intern King coming in to kill The Taken King!

Unless the dual shocks are literally injecting dopamine straight into their hands I can't imagine how this is anything in the same universe as fun.

DamnBoxes

Oh you know when? You know when you're getting off Mr Oryx's wild ride?

Never.

xTynctb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom