• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwdEJmg.gif

Megasoum

Banned
It's nice that they are finally discovering what it feels like to finish a MMO raid for the first time.

That's one true high when you finally defeat a super tough boss for the first time.

I think I'm gonna wait for a paycheck and then take the dive on this stupid ass game.

I want to hate it or I want to love it. I need to have feelings on destiny.

Megasoum

Banned
But from what I'm seeing, it's not even that hard. It's just got some mechanic that fucks you if you don't do it perfectly.

Sure but it's all about the team work and accomplishing something with your friends.

I'll always remember my first Ragnaros, Onyxia, Illidan or Neffarian kills.

BearPawB

Banned
Destiny Community thread is the only way I play this game.

I feel like people only want super geared people so they can run it faster. No one wants to carry my ass through and explain the fights.

OR,

I get in a group with no one who cares, and we wipe, and people leave,
Then i find a new group and repeat this process forever.

I don't understand why they cant have a "normal mode" raid, that dropped worse gear, but had matchmaking. I just want to see the content first hand. without struggling to find a competent group. There is no reason for that not to exist in Destiny

Vire

I feel like people only want super geared people so they can run it faster. No one wants to carry my ass through and explain the fights.

OR,

I don't understand why they cant have a "normal mode" raid, that dropped worse gear, but had matchmaking. I just want to see the content first hand. without struggling to find a competent group. There is no reason for that not to exist in Destiny
Because you would still have the mechanics tripping people up even if the HP was lowered/the enemies did more damage.

People would fuck up the counterclockwise shit left and right even if they made an easy mode.

The Destiny community on GAF are some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of playing with on here.

BearPawB

Banned
Because you would still have the mechanics tripping people up even if the HP was lowered/the enemies did more damage.

People would fuck up the counterclockwise shit left and right even if they made an easy mode.

The Destiny community on GAF are some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of playing with on here.

It doesn't have to even have the full mechanics. WoWs raids don't.
You chop the mechanics in half. You make it a lengthy strike and call it a day.

Really the biggest thing stopping me is I just don't have the time to commit to 5 hours or more of something right now in my life :(

purg3

slept with Malkin

OR,

Go post in the community thread. There's always people willing to take others through the raid and explain the mechanics. It's really one of the best communities on gaf.

faridmon

OMG the FIFA quicklook is just making cry of laughter. I am in stitches with Dan asking silly question

''Is the Premier League a league where English people fight football with themselves?''
''Is FIFA a Shoe company?''

Looooooooooooool

Jeff is a Newcastle fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom