• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warframe is unapologetic about being Grinding: The Video Game. Not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing, but it can get old quickly.

Movement is a lot better since that movement 2.0 update so kudos to them for actually doing something about it.

I wish they would bring Danny in when they do American sports Quick Looks. I think that could be really fun. Then again, he already seems pretty familiar with Madden. Maybe MLB: The Show?

It doesn't really work the other way, Europeans aren't as ignorant about "American" sports (even if only because movies and games and shit).

Myggen

It doesn't really work the other way, Europeans aren't as ignorant about "American" sports (even if only because movies and games and shit).

Most Europeans are ignorant about the NFL and the MLB, but not as much the NBA and NHL since both those sports are popular in Europe. The national TV channel here in Norway began showing the Super Bowl a few years ago, and they really need to explain everything going on like the audience are a bunch of babies. And it's useful, I wouldn't understand shit without it. The only thing most Europeans know about baseball is probably that you can hit a homerun because that's what you see in movies.

fleck0

Boy BBC's The Gamechangers sure was awful! I should have waited for the Films & 40s commentary to come out before watching it.

Myggen

RHZ68MX.jpg

Source

edit: Has this photo of Drew and jason 6 hours into the Destiny stream been posted?

edit2: And this one.

danm999

Rugby is great because the games are broken and Danny talks about Ireland like they're a good team, it's wonderful.

Am I remembering correctly they did a Quick Look where Jeff picked the All Blacks and Dan picked the USA.

Because that should not have been as close as it was.

that raid livestream seems like kind of a waste. Whats the point of doing the raid if people are just going to handle hold you every step of the way? I don't really want to watch people following a script.

that raid livestream seems like kind of a waste. Whats the point of doing the raid if people are just going to handle hold you every step of the way? I don't really want to watch people following a script.
Because they wanted to experience the content without banging their head against it for longer than they need to.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Destiny is fucking shit

please stop GB please

bring back ranking of fighters IM SO SORRY for criticising it

People, I was so right last night.

Pray to the gods that this was the last destiny content on giantbomb.com (until an expansion).

In penance they should perform a persona 5 endurance run. and i do mean perform, not play

Lunar FC

I love destiny but the stream was long enough as it is. Seeing everybody just more frustrated and angry wouldn't make it any better.

repeater

This FIFA quick look is probably the giggliest content I've ever seen on the site.

They missed a trick by not bringing in Lang & the Gooch for some serious Hot Spurs talk though.

Xater

We will get a Dan Extra Life stream I assume. He just couldn't do it last year because he was back home for watching his baseball team lose.

wish the beastcast would launch at 6 am est for us folks who have a morning commute. it was a bummer this morning having to listen to 8-4 discuss destiny like i hadn't watched +3 hours of it yesterday already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom