• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

He was feeling like shit at the end of the Destiny raid. I would as well. He took one for the team.

I only made it two hours into the stream and it was killing me so yeah can't really blame him. Danny is a suitable replacement. No Dota please Brad.

I like that Brad looks more vibrant than ever after a raid yet Jeff had to dip into his pool of sick hours after it was all done. Just goes to show that destiny is a corrupting agent.

Heimbeck

Banned
I only made it two hours into the stream and it was killing me so yeah can't really blame him. Danny is a suitable replacement. No Dota please Brad.

Nah, only Vinny or Austin could fill in for Jeff.
Danny is a suitable replacement for Drew or Brad.

No old consoles, multiple controllers on table, no Jeff, and Brad playing phone games.
Tuning out.

Brad is glowing though. He on that Destiny high.

Hagi

Jeff-less UPF's are always the most unprofessional

have they moved yet? I can't tell if somethings off with the set or I'm dreaming

Myggen

Jeff-less UPF's are always the most unprofessional

have they moved yet? I can't tell if somethings off with the set or I'm dreaming

They haven't moved yet, but the camera angle is new. Might have something to do with GS stealing some of their stuff today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom