• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
We used to have eb in ireland, then game acquired them.

Myggen

Okay, with how late this is starting I won't be able to catch the whole thing live because of work tomorrow. So might as well get some sleep and catch the archive tomorrow. Have fun, kids.

Brashnir

PSA - If you're still seeing a basketball man, hit refresh. The music keeps going on the stand by screen, but they're back live now.

He did didn't he? Or was it somebody else? I remember somebody playing it.

He played five minutes of it before the end of the show.

Was that the one where brad played agar.io for most of the show? I remember chat getting really pissed.

Argh. I hate Brad as a host because he has no sense of time/when something has run its course.

Brad lost the weight after he stopped playing Dota.
I was about to say, id like to see a graph comparing brad's weight loss to the amount of Dota he's been playing. I bet there's a correlation

Edit: I can do that under the tongue squirt thing too. My GF wants to strangle me when I do it

Rorie, official Gaf representative.

80e4ea8af2c8933412af60e68a6c4965.png

Chat too.

Wow Rorie is on full sass burns tonight.

jason is playing destiny too

it's making the list. we all have to deal with the fact that we live in this world now. i'm going to buy it.

I was considering buying it again, but after watching some of that stream yesterday I have decided against it. I don't want that in my life again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom