• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised that Jeff is not there for this UPF. If people saw the entire TTK raid yesterday, you'd understand.

2081125-169_loztp_wii_vr_111706.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who can get money longer out of their benefactors before realizing their game is never coming out, Chris Roberts or Sean Murray?

Lijik

Surprised to hear that a release date for No Mans Sky was not announced during the interview on Colbert.
I mean i dont really watch fallon so maybe this has happened before but has any game announced a release date on a latenight talk show before?

Zornack

I'm so glad that they hired an educated person from an underrepresented demographic who is a fan of wrestling and Destiny. Such a great fit.

justjim89

I'm so glad that they hired an educated person from an underrepresented demographic who is a fan of wrestling and Destiny. Such a great fit.

That was my favorite part of the Live and Fully Clothed Panel. Dan was so happy that Austin, a really smart guy, likes wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom