• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex's face scan in the NBA quicklook is killing me constantly

Something about the dead eyes 2 inches apart just makes me lose it every time I see it

It's the Oryx of custom characters

Drawing by moondoggo:

tumblr_nvikd6nZ2g1ufpqbjo1_1280.png

damn that's good

-Kees-

Why am I watched the Destiny raid? I don't play Destiny and it really isn't that interesting but I'm still watching it, and I'm over 3 hours in. The only thing it's doing is putting me to sleep. Is this video game ASMR?

Why am I watched the Destiny raid? I don't play Destiny and it really isn't that interesting but I'm still watching it, and I'm over 3 hours in. The only thing it's doing is putting me to sleep. Is this video game ASMR?

Watch it in the background while grinding in another (or same) RPG.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I've not seen UPF but I'm going to assume that this Brad quitting DOTA nonsense is a rumour started by Riot.

#FollowTheMoney #LoLBabyGame

Scizzy

I'm so glad that they hired an educated person from an underrepresented demographic who is a fan of wrestling and Destiny. Such a great fit.

I've been listening to Austin's tabletop RPG podcast Friends at the Table for months now (it's awesome). I finally got to the first episode after he'd been hired by Giant Bomb, though before it's been announced publicly, and he just sounded so overjoyed talking about it. It was really cool to hear now, months later, especially with him having been such a great addition so far.

I really hope the Vinnyvania break isn't that long, because SCIV is one of the easiest games in the series. It's essentially a perfect starting point for someone unfamiliar with the series.

RE_Player

Just a little half way through UPF. Slowly realizing that any long form content without Jeff loses my interest quick. Might rewatch the raid stream.

Watching the raid and it seems pretty boring, mostly because you already know the concept of it. I think nothing will be as crazy as VoG but only because the game lacked content so bad and when it unlocked it was a promise of 'something more'.

I hope they focus on new stuff in the future as well and don't think of the raids as THE Destiny content. By the sixth time standing on platform while a dude does something and then shooting has to get boring.

Myggen

Watching UPF, this is a good one. First half not the best games but enjoyable conversation, second half great games and banter. Good shit.

Jothel

Yeah, I'm trying to get through that game in short bursts. It can get frustrating, like Octodad frustrating.
I don't get it, seems like I'll have a handhold - looks like normal but then nope I'm falling down and I have no flower and I have to climb all the way back up ugh

Lijik

I don't get it, seems like I'll have a handhold - looks like normal but then nope I'm falling down and I have no flower and I have to climb all the way back up ugh

i dont get it either because climbing is seriously not that hard in that game, the game is generous with flowers/leaves and theres teleporters to use.
theres no reason it should be frustrating unless someone is being purposefully obtuse or they seriously borked up the ps4 release. i never heard of anyone having such a hard time until it came out on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom