• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Droid Maxx (dat battery), and will probably pick up the Moto X Play when it releases (in the US it'll likely be branded as the Maxx 2 and have an even larger battery). I've had pretty good luck with Motorola phones in the past, so I see no reason to stray.

Unfortunately the current reports is that its coming out at the end of October. I was hoping to pick one up before I go on vacation.

Jintor

early copies of phantom pain arriving for physical orders on ps4, xb one

steam will never be early

never, ever orz

can't even preload orz

Holy crap, Giant Bomb did a QL for Adventures of Pip. I used to work at Tic Toc before Activision and was there when they were working on this game. It almost didn't get made when the kickstarter failed, but it's really cool that it seemed to come together well.

Edit: I remember when this game used to be called Pixel Adventures.

early copies of phantom pain arriving for physical orders on ps4, xb one

steam will never be early

never, ever orz

can't even preload orz
The game might be unlocking once it hit's midnight in New Zealand so a number of people might be getting it a little early.

I'm 20 mins into Mary's Until Dawn stream and I already figured out the killer's identity. I guess with the whole B-movie, tropey feel the game is going for, that has to be intentional...right?

Vic Tokai

Neo Member
I'm 20 mins into Mary's Until Dawn stream and I already figured out the killer's identity. I guess with the whole B-movie, tropey feel the game is going for, that has to be intentional...right?

If you're thinking it's
Josh
, he was actually the first person to die in my playthrough. I'm currently thinking that
one or both of the supposedly dead sisters
is involved but I haven't actually finished it yet.

EDIT: And yeah, I mean it's also obvious that
Peter Storm Heir
is involved in some way, but I feel that him being the actual killer dude terrorizing everyone is unlikely. Who knows. The story is actually a really fun bit of B-movie cheese, I'm enjoying it.

Yeah wow I hadn't seen Adventures of Pip since it was only a few months into development. It came out really well. I sent the studio head a link to it.

Jintor

Which kinda feels like going a step too far in trying to make choices matter.

Nope. I've always wanted a game where the past changes based on present choices. (It ha been done before but mainly for "you don't have a save game from the prequel" purposes I think)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is there an in-story thing where you can actually change the past?

Because if not it just feels like there's no actual central narrative?

Dany

Banned
Im confused. The show is starting at 9PM pacific, but why is the 'coming up' box an hour and half later for me.?

MPP 5 is going to have a different feel to it and that'll be enough to make it a classic.

The heckling!

The awkward crowd interaction!

The totally unplanned violence after the game to setup PAX Rumble!

Cant wait for the wrestling inspired Mario Party chants.

If we dont get duelling "lets go Yoshi. Yoshi Sucks!" chants then this event is a failure.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Does Dr. Tracksuit hate Yoshi too?

Waluigi_Yoshi_SMW_MGC.png

Xater

I think we will get a Run GFB promo and not individual ones.

PS: Run GFB needs to end, but who will be the one to do it?

Haunted

I like that this rumble thing has basically become a bunch of people living out their teenage wrestling fantasies (while Alex is trying to keep the results based in the videogame because he's the best at it). :lol

edit: prediction: Mario Party Party 5 live isn't going to be as fun as everything thinks it's going to be. I foresee some seriously bored people and some tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom