• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I can't watch it anyway :(

I'm not able to watch tonight's stream since it's on 6am here, but I hope I'm able to watch MPP5. I can't miss that shitshow.

If the live show they're doing tonight/tomorrow morning is also streaming for everyone, then a GB@PAX thread might be better

My counter-point to that would be that a dedicated MPP5 Live thread is funnier. A Live Q&A panel (where they hopefully pick questions from a hat) will probably not have much appeal for anyone but the fans of GB, MPP5 has more of a crossover appeal since it's such an insane live concept.

Is that what Danny really sounds like?

That is most certainly not real Danny.

"Real" Danny is probably just stringing sentences quicker, and adding extra words for no real reason, and maybe saying "me" instead of "my" at times.

Examples...

"Where are you going?" would become "Ya wanna tell me where ya going now?"
"Will you come to my Party" would become "Are ya ganna come to me parry or not ser?"
"Hello" would be come "Ser how a ya doing these days, we haven met in ages pal lets hava chat later ya"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If you make a thread, this is the title

Giant Bomb's Mario Party Party 5 LIVE at PAX |OT| Nobody Wins
0098_rursa.gif

I don't think I can take 4+ hours of it. Hopefully D-Leazy and friends show up so it's not super depressing.

Damnit, I agreed to switch my weekend shift and just realised that I'll miss Paxamania because of it. Hope PAX/Twitch doesn't do anything weird with is achieving this year.

I think that the worst that could happen with Mario Party Party is that they try and gimmick it up to try and amuse attendees. Or in wrestling lingo, they might overbook it. I'd rather a straight MPP, with no scheduled events/run-in to happen. No Dusty finish please.

LiK

I think that the worst that could happen with Mario Party Party is that they try and gimmick it up to try and amuse attendees. Or in wrestling lingo, they might overbook it. I'd rather a straight MPP, with no scheduled events/run-in to happen. No Dusty finish please.

if they pull some lame ass WWE shit during it then it's ruined. keep PAXamania separate.

I might accept Xavier Woods bringing all of New Day to make a small cameo at the Party to try and cheer them up with the power of positivity

aQNMQ9H.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Live Mario Party sounds awful.

It sounds like an episode of The Big Bang Theory with the same amount of 'laughing' in the background

santeesioux

They're having a membership sale, do they stack for current subscribers? Mine doesn't run out until November but I may as well add another year now if it does stack.

jaina

The upgrade promo video is so nice, I almost don't want them to update it, even if it contains legacy content like Bob Office Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom