• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that too but then sometimes completely different things are posted on the different accounts. The mystery deepens

It's him. From what I understand, he can read and write English quite well.

yeah the only reason I even really think about it is because some of the stuff on his english account sounds a little too pr-y sometimes

My friend got rocket league recently so I got back into it, and man oh man it's so much more fun with a friend. Less anger. More teamwork. More sweet goals. I've been feeling it lately, something kind of clicked and I'm playing at a pretty decent level.

also confirmed on the bombcast that brad shoemaker wants to fight justin mcelroy

I'ev always wondered if Kojima does his own tweeting in English or if he has someone who translates his Japanese tweets for him.

Not out of like "oh he probably doesn't speak english very well" but im just thinkin it would probably be annoying to have to maintain two separate twitter accounts in two languages.

His personal assistant probably does all that twitter stuff.

Megasoum

Banned
Is there more than one version of the Moto X Play? I don't get why it would be so much cheaper than the other comparable phones.

I have the nexus 6 which is basically the moto x with gigantism, and it's still mostly reasonable to use

moto x feels like a baby phone to me now

Is there more than one version of the Moto X Play? I don't get why it would be so much cheaper than the other comparable phones.

It has a 'budget' processor. If you don't play graphically intensive games you probably won't notice much difference in performance.

With regards to size, it's worth a try. You're perception of how big it is will change pretty quickly, sub 5 inch phones feel tiny to me now (I have 5.3 I think)

the thought of Kojima having an assistant to post "sausage after the rain" tweets is going to send me to bed tonight with a giant grin on my face

Megasoum

Banned
It has a 'budget' processor. If you don't play games you probably won't notice much difference in performance.

Ok good... Yeah that's really tempting. Now to see how much it would cost me to keep my phone number from my corporate account (that I'm about too loose) to that new phone.

the thought of Kojima having an assistant to post "sausage after the rain" tweets is going to send me to bed tonight with a giant grin on my face

There's a famous hockey commentator in canada named Don Cherry. He is certifiably insane, and pretty much thought of as all of canada's crazy drunk uncle.

this is his twtiter account. it is well known that for his tweets, he calls a producer on hockey night in canada, tells her what he wants to tweet, and she tweets it. it's especially hilarious because most of his tweets are like, 9 part diatribes on why russians are lazy.

tchocky

There's a famous hockey commentator in canada named Don Cherry. He is certifiably insane, and pretty much thought of as all of canada's insane drunk uncle.

this is his twtiter account. it is well known that for his tweets, he calls a producer on hockey night in canada, tells her what he wants to tweet, and she tweets it. it's especially hilarious because most of his tweets are like, 9 part diatribes on why russians are lazy.

Larry King also has someone who he calls up, who then tweets what he says.

Brashnir

There's a famous hockey commentator in canada named Don Cherry. He is certifiably insane, and pretty much thought of as all of canada's crazy drunk uncle.

Don Cherry is basically Hockey's Glenn Beck.

tchocky

If anyone has a copy of Suzuki Bakuhatsu for the original Playstation could they please send it to GBeast, I would love to see Vinny play this game.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/suzukibakuhatsu/suzukibakuhatsu.htm

Suzuki Bakuhatsu ("Suzuki Explosion") takes you through a day in the life of Ms. Suzuki who has the misfortune of running into bombs everywhere she goes. You can't really blame her as these bombs are usually hidden within mundane, everyday objects - anything from cell phones to door knobs to even the moon. Luckily she is proficient at disarming them; when the occurrence of explosives in one's life is that high it shouldn't come off as that much of a surprise.

The story and scenarios in which she encounters these bombs are presented to the player through photographs that they can advance through at their own pace with a tap of the Circle button. Every stage is set up and introduced in this fashion, and the context is always bizarre but engaging. The very first "explosive" that comes her way is an orange that is delivered to her in the morning. She hears a small ticking and slowly realizes there is a bomb inside. The discovery and subsequent reaction segues us into the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNCipJUEkDQ

Megasoum

Banned
NFL duders,

I've bought Madden because it looked cool but I'm now forced to pick a favourite team, who should I pick and why?

Does it have the CFL teams? Cause if not then I don't know.

Actually... EA should totally do a CFL game... Would be way more fun to play the superior rules of Football instead of the NFL crap.

The La Li Lu Le Lo? (Alex is a Pats fan. Probably from his Harmonix days, when the Patriots were at the height of their dynasty).

It makes sense that a backstabbing liar like Ocelot worked for the patriots.

NFL duders,

I've bought Madden because it looked cool but I'm now forced to pick a favourite team, who should I pick and why?

Miami Dolphins are winning the Super Bowl this year so hop on the bandwagon before it gets too full.

NFL duders,

Pick a team with no Super Bowl wins, so you don't seem like a bandwagoner who picks a team just because they're successful. Those teams have enough fans.

I recommend the San Diego Chargers. Solid team, a few exciting players, the most fun QB in the league, and they don't have a lot of personality issues. A ton of other teams have players who beat women or kids, or get arrested in clubs and stuff. Most of the Chargers primary roster are pretty good character guys.

pick the giants because Eli is a lovable moron and they have one of the most exciting young wide receivers in the game

they are consistently mediocre but have somehow won two super bowls in the past decade, both of which were against the patriots, and one of which was against the patriots when they were trying to complete the second perfect season in NFL history.

to drive the point home, you should be cheering for more of this

giphy.gif

BanGy.nz

Banned
I recommend the San Diego Chargers. Solid team, a few exciting players, the most fun QB in the league, and they don't have a lot of personality issues. A ton of other teams have players who beat women or kids, or get arrested in clubs and stuff. Most of the Chargers primary roster are pretty good character guys.
Yeah, nah.
pick the giants because Eli is a lovable moron and they have one of the most exciting young wide receivers in the game
giphy.gif
That's pretty rad, maybe.
Pick the wallabies.
I enjoyed watching Quade Cooper implode the other week. Enjoy the pool of death.
the Redskins because you're probably an asshole.

Law of averages and all...

I'm a Redskins fan
Snyder is the type of prick that I can't get behind.
The Cowboys because Romo is dreamy
Not my type.

I think I might actually get a crunchyroll subscription.

Not because I like anime, but because Jeff reading anime adrolls is the best content from Giantbomb this year, and I want to make sure crunchyroll keeps buying ads.

Him goofing and saying "morning musume" but not giving a shit just made me lose it

Googles autocomplete search results for 'Dolphins rap' were eye opening... I think I might need a new team.

LOL

That said, there are worse teams you could root for than Miami. Young promising QB. Downsides are that they have a tough division and sometimes sign jackasses, but they're definitely the best team in Florida.

Pick the Raiders.

Coolest uniforms.

Their glory days were 20years ago.

Most pageantry for a NFL fan base.

Or if you want to hate yourself join Jets nation.

Dolphins.

Dolphins are cool fish that can do flips and shit, I like the team colours, Trina and Trick Daddy are from Florida.

GO GIANT FLIPPY FISH

Welcome to the best fanbase in the NFL.

Now accept this man as your lord and savior because he shall lead us to the promised land

110613-NFL-dolphins-quarterback-ryan-tannehill-ahn-LO_2013110619385133_600_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom