• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

PAX pop up shop?

CNciimvUcAAYOSk.jpg

They could pack in a lot more stock if those T-shirts were folded and bagged rather than on hangers. Just saying.

daydream

Banned
since i feel a little bad harping on patrick again like this, i'll say that i've always found him great on videos (yes, even qls) and thought he was a really good fit on set

just yesterday i started watching the 'brad fights the darkness' video since i didn't see it through to the end when it aired and reconfirmed this opinion of mine. so whatever criticism i have about his writing (and it's rather much) or his kotaku endeavour, it is totally offset by his on-camera and bombcast work which was always solid. he is missed.

No_Style

Jeff is great at promos. Lost it at the double sunglasses. The jittery video kinda works in its favour too.

Just got around to the Crusaders King 2 video. The maniacal cackling is great!

daydream

Banned
is that vinny filming? i see a figure wearing a black shirt in the glasses' reflection

the italian stallion in cahoots with team gfb confirmed

Anjin M

In no coincidence at all, kayfabe and mecha have both been added to the Oxford's online dictionary.

Also relevant to Giant Bomb and other fans of space anime: Holodeck.

The most distressing thing about that article is discovering that MacGyver's name was actually Angus.

edit://
I'm trying hard to stay out of the Until Dawn spoiler thread. I want to know everything about that game, but not if I might play it. This must be how you MGS fans are feeling.

edit://
I'm trying hard to stay out of the Until Dawn spoiler thread. I want to know everything about that game, but not if I might play it. This must be how you MGS fans are feeling.

It's even worse with Metal Gear because you have to avoid news outlets on top of message boards.

You don't exactly have to worry about Kotaku spoiling the end of Until Dawn like they did MGS4.

Megasoum

Banned
Getting carded when you're well over 21 is great.

The terrible part is when they look at your ID and go "Oh, shit, yeah nevermind"

Yeah I'm 32 and still get carted on a regular basis... Most of the time I'm WAYY older than the person carding me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom