• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Best job titles
U5MN4RK.png

http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/this-is-it-the-giant-bomb-pax-panel-for-pax-prime-2015

Doesn't look like it's streaming on either pax twitch channels.

Anjin M

Cool, I'll be set for a another year.

My sub renews at the end of the month and I still have a store code from last year. This is the perfect time for a sale. :)

That is really good.

The past couple of PAX panels I've actually been unable to finish the Q&A section. It's just.... too much.

They are rough, but the GB guys always make that cringe factor funny.

Anjin M

Watching the Peace Walker movie now. both Dan and Drew seem completely unaware that Peace Walker had an HD re-release with like, actual controls.

Now I'm curious. Do we know which platform that movie was built from? If it was the re-release, that might make things even funnier.

edit://
A. They mention in the video, due to the image quality, the footage is the HD re-release. B. They knew they didn't have time to play it. After watching it, Drew seemed to be happy he didn't have to play it.

An answer already!

Watching the Peace Walker movie now. both Dan and Drew seem completely unaware that Peace Walker had an HD re-release with like, actual controls.

A. They mention in the video, due to the image quality, the footage is the HD re-release. B. They knew they didn't have time to play it. After watching it, Drew seemed to be happy he didn't have to play it.

They mention it. The main reason they did it this was was they did to want to play a bad game - which Peace Walker is regardless of controller.

Only reason I say that is because Dan says he never got far into it because it felt bad to play and because it didn't come out on a major console, and then Drew says the game looks pretty good for PSP, and I'm pretty sure the version they're watching is the HD re-release.

I just thought what Dan said was weird because it did come out on a major console, so I guess I'm surprised he didn't give it a second shot.

Edit: well just got to the part where dan explains why he didnt give it a second shot. that's that.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm so bummed I'm not at PAX this year after going every year since 08. :(

Can't wait for the cringe of mario party 5. There's going to be shenanigans I know it. Hopefully to mess with Dan.

Where'd Jeff get "Nightmare Person"? Sounds like his Wrestling Name.

The GB comments about R.Mika are hilarious. I don't think most of them know that R.Mika has been a SF character for almost 20 years now lol.

SF history

SF 1 (cuz there'd have to be one to get a two amirite) -> SF 2 -> *here be dragons* -> SF 4 (there'd not have to be a three amirite) -> SF 5

(Either that, or they're a bunch of kids saying that) :p

I'd like to submit a correction for the beast cast

Jeff says mario wrong

I think it'd be cool if they did what drew (maybe dan?) Mentioned, where they do a metal gear Scanlon with tpp, but don't release it until later. That way drew still gets to experience it fresh and doesn't have the internet act like the internet

I played The Alpha games when they came out. Her design is still shit.

Oh this doesn't have anything to do with her design. I'm just saying based on how the comments are phrased you'd think Capcom had announced a brand new character haha.

SF history

SF 1 (cuz there'd have to be one to get a two amirite) -> SF 2 -> *here be dragons* -> SF 4 (there'd not have to be a three amirite) -> SF 5

(Either that, or they're a bunch of kids saying that) :p

Considering the characters that have been announced for 5 so far, you'd think Capcom also forgot about 3 lol.

Megasoum

Banned
Yay I got my Moto X Play and I was able to transfer the phone number for free from my old corporate account! Basically nothing cost me anything today (phone was free on contract too).

That thing is fucking huge lol

The only thing that bug me a bit for the hardware is that the volume and sleep buttons on the side are a bit flimsy so they kinda move around a bit in the casing when I touch them. Really not a big deal but feels a bit cheap compared to the rest of the phone.

Now to spend the whole night transfer everything from the old phone and set everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom