• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

Jeff is duck-cist, confirmed.

OjOIyU2.png

TraBuch

Banned
Bought Madden 16 since I haven't bought a Madden since 11 and I'm trying to get into my solo Franchise mode but can't because servers are down. Seriously?

I think Colin Moriarty is great. What's the beef against him? Genuinely curious. I don't remember him from his IGN days.

Some people don't like him because he's an unabashed libertarian, and people have a very strict idea in their mind of what that means which may or may not apply to Colin.

He used to get on my nerves because he comes across as the most absurd Sony fanboy. I haven't really seen of his content in a long time, so he may not be like that since leaving IGN.

DamnBoxes

Some people don't like him because he's an unabashed libertarian, and people have a very strict idea in their mind of what that means which may or may not apply to Colin.

He used to get on my nerves because he comes across as the most absurd Sony fanboy. I haven't really seen of his content in a long time, so he may not be like that since leaving IGN.

Both Greg and Colin are still very vocal about their love and history with Sony, but they've got plenty of good things to say about Microsoft (especially recently with their Gamescom presser and E3 showing) and plenty of bad things to say about Sony.

Colin reminds me a lot of Jeff in some ways, that's probably why I respect him so much.

Anjin M

Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying your day. I'm still trying to catch up.

I think Colin Moriarty is great. What's the beef against him? Genuinely curious. I don't remember him from his IGN days.
I didn't know anything about Colin until he went hard after the people who hated the ending of Mass Effect 3. His article was unnecessarily hostile and I haven't seen anything to make me think better of him since. Not that the Giant Bomb crew were all that receptive to the Retake ME3 thing, but they weren't attacking anyone over it.

Curufinwe

Him and Greg Miller are both the kind of terrible, unfunny, IGN castoffs that make you realize how lucky we are to have Giant Bomb. But Moriarty has the additional burden of being a libertarian with the cringeworthy twitter handle of @notaxation.

Why only ask Jeff? Vinny is the bigger Persona fan, and the guy who will only get to play P5 if he plays it at work.

I don't expect an ER, but it could easily replace VinnyVania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why only ask Jeff? Vinny is the bigger Persona fan, and the guy who will only get to play P5 if he plays it at work.

I don't expect an ER, but it could easily replace VinnyVania.

Considering Jeff put Persona 4 Golden on his GOTY list when it came out and played through all of Arena for the story stuff, I'm going to doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom