• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope RCTW has Steam Workshop support so I can mod in Roscoe, King of the Everglades

Well, NoLimits 2 and Theme Park Studio do, so maybe RCTW will. I wish I'd purchased NL2 via Steam instead of directly from the developer, as finding roller coasters would've been much easier via Steam Workship. Instead, I have to go to various community sites, which require their own usernames and passwords and also require a review quota that needs to be maintained to download roller coasters.

AcridMeat

Banned
Those last 4-5 turns of MPP5 were in-credible. I loved that they did it live, it really gave life to the dull 2 hours or so in the middle.
Oh my goodness a modern RCT game that looks...good?! Cautiously optimistic.

JonCha

I just watched about half an hour of the panel this morning and saw Jeff's comments about doing full playthroughs of games, which sounded interesting. I'm guessing that's where the talk of an Endurance Run came from ...

Jothel

Because I bought Japanese DLC on my mostly English-store Ps4 I have to do some real weird stuff to access the DLC in the Witcher 3. First I have to open it on my Japanese account, switch user, close the Witcher 3 and then restart it and only then will the DLC appear... super weird

Numb

Because I bought Japanese DLC on my mostly English-store Ps4 I have to do some real weird stuff to access the DLC in the Witcher 3. First I have to open it on my Japanese account, switch user, close the Witcher 3 and then restart it and only then will the DLC appear... super weird

Don't think i ever had to do any weird stuff with dlc bought on other accounts after already installing. Usually just there.

Jothel

Don't think i ever had to do any weird stuff with dlc bought on other accounts after already installing. Usually just there.

I think it's mainly due to my main account being connected to the English storefront but I have a Japanese PS4, Japanese version of the Witcher and DLC. If I just open it normally then it doesn't appear, have to do the other stuff first. Gonna have to think about what I do for other games and DLC

Numb

I think it's mainly due to my main account being connected to the English storefront but I have a Japanese PS4, Japanese version of the Witcher and DLC. If I just open it normally then it doesn't appear, have to do the other stuff first. Gonna have to think about what I do for other games and DLC

Oh. Usually buy dlc from other accounts to use on may main regular one so it just does it automatic it seems.

Meneses

I bought The Witcher 3 from the US store and I have to log in on that account, download the DLC from there, then switch to my Euro account to play it.

Jothel

Oh. Usually buy dlc from other accounts to use on may main regular one so it just does it automatic it seems.
Weird - might just be the Witcher?

I bought The Witcher 3 from the US store and I have to log in on that account, download the DLC from there, then switch to my Euro account to play it.
Sounds pretty similar - I get why it has to be like that but ugh

I bet they're playing it as we speak.
We can only hope

Numb

Weird - might just be the Witcher?

Sounds pretty similar - I get why it has to be like that but ugh

We can only hope

The game also needs to be bought from that account you buy the dlc from i believe. What i meant is i play said game on my main after ii installed everything. Never tried to combine a game from a different region with dlc bought from another.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
And even if you want to watch it, you should probably wait for their edited upload. The camera work for the stream was terrible.

Haunted

I don't like wrestling or MGS.

I like some video games.
tumblr_m0imd357ez1r5img1o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom