• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

yeah its right on time.
tbh i was a little surprised tuning in at 5 and the stream starting on the dot instead of the usual 10-20 extra minutes of wait time

tm24

So I cant play any video on GB right now. The player bar is a black shape and nothing shows up on a video page. Using chrome. Any ideas?

Before Mario Maker came out I thought that Jeff and the crew's hype for it was uncharacteristically nostalgic. And now I'm real close to pulling the trigger on Amazon for a WiiU.

danm999

Before Mario Maker came out I thought that Jeff and the crew's hype for it was uncharacteristically nostalgic. And now I'm real close to pulling the trigger on Amazon for a WiiU.

I thought the same but it's really a heck of a package on its own. Too bad it's on a system that's barely scraping by because this thing could have fueled Mario fandom for a new generation.

I'm just fascinated that all these Mario things have dedicated names, like what the fuck is a thwomp and how did it get the name thwomp.

the best Mario enemy name is Galoomba

200px-Galoomba_-_Mario_Party_10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom