• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to come home for Thanksgiving so that I can play Mario Maker on my little brother's Wii U. Seems like such a fun thing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan is only interested in making the worst level possible

He's out specifically to troll Patrick with this now. It was a happy accident the first time, but it's his stated goal this episode.

Is it sad that none of those games interest me that much?

Not sad, but you don't need to worry about it. Plenty of people are horrible people.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I thought Dan's coin paths to nowhere were a dick move, then he started using coin paths as intended and now they're a super dick move.

repeater

And now to find a good 3DS game to play during the coming 4 hours of Dan trying to finish this monstrosity to be able to upload it

Brashnir

I mean, sure I guess

the appropriate equivalent here would be "don't buy that big AAA sequel you probably got enough of it last time!"

I was referring more to games that string you along forever on a never-ending grind, often inserting microtransactions, monthly fees or regular "expansion packs" to keep the shit-flavored treadmill running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom