• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

I watched some of that Halo 5 stuff and I honestly don't get it. I came to the old games through MCC and really enjoyed them but idk this doesn't look appealing at all.
Yeah, I feel like this is one of the problems with Microsoft's lineup of exclusives. I'm sure it'll be a fine game, but no matter how good it'll be, it is always gonna be just more Halo. Which is fine if that's the kind of thing you're about, but in that case you probably already bought an Xbox One long ago.

JonCha

The Scott Steiner promos/videos are easily the best part.

I guess sometimes I just don't find what Dan shows on the site that entertaining. MGS has been great - for me MGS1 was the the best - but sometimes I just roll my eyes and lose interest completely.

I know UPF is laid back and they can choose whatever they want to show, which is fine, I just found that bit kinda boring.

Strax

I guess sometimes I just don't find what Dan shows on the site that entertaining. MGS has been great - for me MGS1 was the the best - but sometimes I just roll my eyes and lose interest completely.

I love MGS 1
I really like MGS 2
I like MGS 3
I didn't like MGS 4
I really don't like MGS 5

Megasoum

Banned
Watching UPF.... Yup... Tony Hawk 2 is still the best Tony Hawk game.

Also I wish the soundtrack was available on Google Music... I mean, I'm sure I can probably buy all the songs piecemeal but I'm lazy.

I know UPF is laid back and they can choose whatever they want to show, which is fine, I just found that bit kinda boring.

Even as someone who likes wrestling just a little too much, I can still understand why people don't think that stuff is funny/entertaining.

Scizzy

I hope they bust out Keep Talking again on a UPF. I really want to see Brad play - I feel like he'd either be really, really good or terrible.

Myggen

Have they said how far they're going to go in the Castlevania series? Up to Lords of Shadow? Or just gonna keep going as long as they're having fun?

Near the start of VinnyVania Vinny said that they'd at least probably do the NES and SNES games, and they'd see about the handheld stuff (I'm guessing they'll do SOTN). It didn't seem like he was too interested in doing any of the 3D games.

yami4ct

Danny is easily the best non-canon duder

i just picked up taco bell and its so good.

They tore the Taco Bell in my town and are rebuilding. It's been closed for like 2-3 months and the nearest one is a half hour drive. Taco Bell is bad food, but man I actually miss it.

They tore the Taco Bell in my town and are rebuilding. It's been closed for like 2-3 months and the nearest one is a half hour drive. Taco Bell is bad food, but man I actually miss it.

I know its bad and dont go more than once every few months, but its still so good.

yami4ct

Ain't been living until you're on a Whataburger only diet.

I sadly don't live near a Whataburger and can't experience it, but from what I've heard it's Five Guys level. I feel like once you move into Five Guys price range, you kind of leave the 'garbage food' category. Garbage Food should let you walk out with too much crap for under $7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom