• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2jOBFa.gif

JonCha

I thought it was a decent episode aside from Dan's wrestling meandering. The end of the episode just petered out but it was cool to see THPS 2.

killroy87

Time to put UPF out of its misery.

I'd probably cancel premium if they did. It's one of my favorite things they do. Even when it's not firing on all cylinders, it's nice to just have in the background.

Having said that, there might be a way they go about choosing more interesting games to play. I'm not sure what that is without breaking the "unprofessional" spirit, but there must be something

So I basically missed all of this ryckening business. Anyway to catch up quickly and also avoid watching patrick flail around for 60 hours trying to beat the level yet? (Like, maybe a best parts supercut)

I don't remember it being part of a Mailbag, but maybe they got it off camera.

It was a mailbag I thought? I know it was on camera, they were pulling out all this other Aussie crap like inflatables and stuff.

So I basically missed all of this ryckening business. Anyway to catch up quickly and also avoid watching patrick flail around for 60 hours trying to beat the level yet? (Like, maybe a best parts supercut)

You can watch the video with Dan from our friends at Unarchived: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTJ0kn09F_c

Makes it much more interesting, since nothing of note really happened in the first three streams and it's this ending marathon is were all the excitement went down. Just click around in the video especially towards the end, where Patrick's tiredness leads to him being silent most of the time.

Also UPF was pretty good this week other than another snoozer from Jason, but he was distracted so that's not his fault.

I'd probably cancel premium if they did. It's one of my favorite things they do. Even when it's not firing on all cylinders, it's nice to just have in the background.

Having said that, there might be a way they go about choosing more interesting games to play. I'm not sure what that is without breaking the "unprofessional" spirit, but there must be something

I'm in the same boat except I wouldn't cancel my subscription even if they stopped it because I just enjoy the duders presence so more of it is always a good thing for me, but then again I'm the guy who has been following them ever since the GS/Hotspot days and back in those days we were way fucking limited in terms of what we would get from them.

This might be a weird place to ask this, but why are people so buttmad about registering with Nvidia for drivers? Posts in Gaming are acting like this is the coming of Satan himself but no one bothers to answer why when I ask about it.

I've never wanted to play Halo until I watch the new quick look, man this looks fun.

I was rewatching it last night because the stream wasn't 60 frame per second, and MAN does that make a difference! The game looks great both visually and in gameplay. I'm jealous of XBone players for the first time then generation.

I was rewatching it last night because the stream wasn't 60 frame per second, and MAN does that make a difference! The game looks great both visually and in gameplay. I'm jealous of XBone players for the first time then generation.

I forgot that the video would be 60fps, I'll have to watch some of that.

I watched some of that Halo 5 stuff and I honestly don't get it. I came to the old games through MCC and really enjoyed them but idk this doesn't look appealing at all.

UPF was pretty good this week... But it had an iOS game, a wrestling game, and a Tony Hawk game... I wonder when the last UPF was that didn't have one of those things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom