• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny is easily the best non-canon duder

i just picked up taco bell and its so good.

I've been recently wondering if they should blur Giant Bomb and GameSpot together (as one, but still technically separate). What I mean is, they should host Danny's awesome stuff (such as The Point and The Lobby) on Giant Bomb (as well as GB hosting GS's other features, like Reality Check). Giant Bomb's Quick Look's have a section over there already. Then, maybe Danny (if he has time) can be in more Quick Looks/UPF/whatever else. And the Giant Bomb guys could be seen on GS more often (mostly The Lobby appearances).

Really? I thought that boss fight was a pain in the ass and couldn't wait for it to be over

Jump in a tank > shoot until tank is dead > start calling in supply drops and RPGs/whatever rocket you have at that particular instance while jumping into other vehicles to fire at it. The free support helicopter calls are also really useful.

Really? I thought that boss fight was a pain in the ass and couldn't wait for it to be over

The boss much like all the other bosses in the game depend on two things. How experimental you are and how much you put into leveling your R&D to give you many things to experiment with.

Xater

Jump in a tank > shoot until tank is dead > start calling in supply drops and RPGs/whatever rocket you have at that particular instance while jumping into other vehicles to fire at it. The free support helicopter calls are also really useful.

Yeah, I thought the fight was just super bring and easy. Just not interesting or memorable like Metal Gear fights in the past.

justjim89

You guys have no idea how happy I was when I realized I can have three shredded chicken tacos from Taco Bell and not completely kill my caloric or sodium intake for the day.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
yesss

This concept ought to be taken to the next level. Fully automated with user voting for what gets played next.

Any user can queue up a video! Also there is a "vote to skip" button underneath the player. It's pretty great.

Myggen

I just hope the live chat doesn't kill this thread during live events. I honestly prefer watching anything without a chat and having this thread open.

I just hope the live chat doesn't kill this thread during live events. I honestly prefer watching anything without a chat and having this thread open.

I'm sure it'll be fine. It's been up since the Halo livestream and there's still been a good amount of discussion in this thread for all the streams since then.

Yeah, I thought the fight was just super bring and easy. Just not interesting or memorable like Metal Gear fights in the past.

I think people forget how bad the Rays and Shagohod fights are in 2 and 3, especially compared to some of the bosses in the same game.

Myggen

Have they mentioned anything about the podcast with JV?

Jeff mentioned on Tumblr a couple of weeks ago that he had yet to edit it and put it up, and that seems to still be the case. He said that last week was the week it would probably go up, but...

Probably has to edit out some phone numbers.

"What was he pointing at there when he said 'ride on it?'"
"His shoes, I believe."
"Oh, ok."
"'WRITE-on-em, sign my shoes please.'"

Holy crap that's amazing improv.

hamchan

Jeff mentioned on Tumblr a couple of weeks ago that he had yet to edit it and put it up, and that seems to still be the case. He said that last week was the week it would probably go up, but...

Probably has to edit out some phone numbers.

Wow, Disney Infinity 3.0 came out in August...

Maybe that podcast really is too controversial to put on the website.

Myggen

Wow, Disney Infinity 3.0 came out in August...

Maybe that podcast really is too controversial to put on the website.

If so that will truly be the new Resident Evil Bombcast moment (was it discussion about that series Ryan cut short with about 20 minutes that one time?).

daydream

Banned
Now he's just stoked to have a warm meal.

they should invite him to upf

e4LLUan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom