• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Jeff during the stream: "No one is gonna fall for the coins, dont worry about it. Youd have to be a little kid. An eleven year old!"

Patrick: *jumps for the coins*

Pretty sure that way only before he could see where the floor was.

Also, this comment on the video is great

IGE8djm.png

It's funny, but the GB guys deciding on the details and testing it (a bit) means there is at least some method to the madness. For example with using the POW block as a step up to the door and such.

Sakwoff

Jeff's total glee during the Mario Maker stream when Dan misses the mushroom and subsequently dies (around 1:34:00) is pretty great.

This time I'm going to try and finish the level before I watch the video of them making it. Is it worse (as in nastier) than the previous one?

the worst thing is the gmp limit

i have all these precious metals which i got by grinding for hours on end now waiting to be used now

yeah it's like, "whoops, we ran out of couch cushions to store all this cash!"

what kind of low-rent offshore pmc can only have 5 million spacebucks in their account at any given time?

These GB crowdsourced levels are getting intense with each iteration. Maybe I should skip the streams so I can play them blind.

danm999

yeah it's like, "whoops, we ran out of couch cushions to store all this cash!"

what kind of low-rent offshore pmc can only have 5 million spacebucks in their account at any given time?

It's almost like someone is skimming a bunch of money to make burgers.

I havent watched the origonal Star Wars movies in a decade. I should do that again soon.

And Battlefront looks cool but I have kind of grown out of online focused shooters. Ill see if my buddies get it though.

So how many weapons are in Battlefront? I imagine there aren't many unique guns in the world of Star Wars that EA can pull from that aren't just laser rifles.

So how many weapons are in Battlefront? I imagine there aren't many unique guns in the world of Star Wars that EA can pull from that aren't just laser rifles.
I've been wondering this, I've seen different classes of laser weapon like snipers but I don't know if there's much else beyond laser weapons. If there is then I hope that stuff isn't locked in the beta.

EA now has all the assets they need for new X-Wing and Tie Fighter games. There's a space sims resurrection happening and they could sneak right in there. Using my business sense and my game development knowledge, I'm pretty sure they are poised to make billions. Just look at the HOTAS supply and demand on Amazon. Prices are up like 80% and CH Products has trouble keeping their sticks and throttles in stock. Now that's some solid data for their pitch!

EA now has all the assets they need for new X-Wing and Tie Fighter games. There's a space sims resurrection happening and they could sneak right in there. Using my business sense and my game development knowledge, I'm pretty sure they are poised to make billions. Just look at the HOTAS supply and demand on Amazon. Prices are up like 80% and CH Products has trouble keeping their sticks and throttles in stock. Now that's some solid data for their pitch!

well if previous BF games are anything to go by Battlefront will likely have a vehicle-heavy expansion dlc that will somewhat cover your need for spaceship on spaceship action

edit: The latest Witcher 3 patch is here. enjoy this 13 page PDF that breaks down what the patch does

maybe i'll finally jump in now that they've release a novella's worth of patch details

erawsd

Brad was talking about how he wishes Destiny would sell costmetics just so they could use that to make and fund more stuff to the base game on the Bombcast.

WoW sells cosmetics and none of the profit goes to the game. And instead the in-game mounts are poorly animated reskins of the same old protodrake skeleton.

Thats not true though. Many of the store mounts are actual reskins themselves and the few with unique "skeletons" have actually made their way into the game in some form. Theres maybe 1 exception to that.

well if previous BF games are anything to go by Battlefront will likely have a vehicle-heavy expansion dlc that will somewhat cover your need for spaceship on spaceship action

I'm sure it'll be fun, I do enjoy BF quite a bit but the mechanics just don't have the depth to scratch that same itch.

edit: The latest Witcher 3 patch is here. enjoy this 13 page PDF that breaks down what the patch does

maybe i'll finally jump in now that they've release a novella's worth of patch details

The Witcher 3's bug fixes are down to the type of stuff that you'd end up needing a fan made unofficial patch for at this point.

repeater

It's Jeff and Jason if yo are still wondering.
Thanks, sounds like a great combo for this QL and I'm looking forward to watching this when I get home. Still wondering about the qlcrew.com functionality though -- was it made obsolete with the recent API tweaks?

Heimbeck

Banned
Thanks, sounds like a great combo for this QL and I'm looking forward to watching this when I get home. Still wondering about the qlcrew.com functionality though -- was it made obsolete with the recent API tweaks?

When I look it says who is on the quick look, everything looks the same to me.

I do like that CDPR get into the minutiae with their patch notes, unlike just about every developer whose patch notes are STABILITY AND BUG FIXES. But it sure makes it look like the game is a flaming pile of feces when you see something as huge as that PDF. I can see where people would think that the game is broken or unpolished when they see something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom