• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelcar

Poor Generations and Colors, Sonic discussion is awful on gb

I really like Generations, the boss fights are a little janky, but overall I think that game is pretty cool. I never played Colors though, although I'm pretty certain that I own a copy of it for DS in a box somewhere.

Zabant

I bet Jeff didn't want to 100% confirm the morning stream as they're going to have to wake up super early to get in.

Post UPF
NLHOWUH.png

Megasoum

Banned
Watching the Guitar Hero Live quicklook really makes me want to play GH3 again (the only one I have here with the Metallica one too) but fuck that... I don't want to plug my 360 back in.

JambiBum

Anyone have the link to UPF? I always forget what the archived link thing is when I miss them live and I know that it won't be uploaded to the site any time soon.

Megasoum

Banned
GH Live looks kinda cool but that playlist looks terrible... As much as Dan annoys me sometime with his musical tastes I would buy a music game with no games released past...let's say... 1999....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom