• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Fallout 3 one of the original "2009's 2008 Game of the Year" games? I think it was 2009 where it pretty much dominated discussion on the podcast for a while because everybody was either staggered in playing it or picking it up again when DLC came out.
I honestly don't remember.

The best part of 2008's GOTY stuff is how universally positive they were about MGS4 and how their perception of that game declined every year since then. Especially for Brad who at the time liked it over stuff like GTA and Burnout Paradise.

Myggen

Beer snobs are like the previous generation of vapers.

As a guy who really likes beer and go out of my way to try different types of beer, I totally agree. Beer snobs have become more insufferable than pretty much any type of alcohol snob, including wine. Just the whole culture surrounding it sucks.

Look forward to watching the archive of this UPF. Did GBEast stream anything today?

Belgian ales are the best beers, and you just need to grow your palate if you don't like the taste. IPAs are only meant to be drank on long boat voyages across the ocean, it's nothing but expensive piss otherwise.

AcridMeat

Banned
As a guy who really likes beer and go out of my way to try different types of beer, I totally agree. Beer snobs have become more insufferable than pretty much any type of alcohol snob, including wine. Just the whole culture surrounding it sucks.
Dude, my brother in law was telling me about the crazy people asking about wet hops now. Thankfully we were both laughing at it so I know he isn't a part of the problem, but we did drink some of it so we actually are.

Look forward to watching the archive of this UPF. Did GBEast stream anything today?

More VinnyVania with Super Castlevania IV

FStop7

Banned

I'd like to see the venn diagram comparing beer snobs and vaping creeps.

2BlvB27.png

Hey, this UPF is like how the original concept was pitched. People playing shit they actually are interested in playing and its real laid back. A+

snobs are the worst. I love whiskey and good beer but most of the time I'll drink whatever is around and save the good stuff for special occasions.

Like, just because I know and love what a $200 bottle of whiskey tastes like isn't going to stop me from buying and drinking $20 bottles 98% of the time

so you like what you consider to be good coffee, good for you. what you have available is shitty drip coffee. drink it and shut the fuck up.

snobs are the worst. I love whiskey and good beer but most of the time I'll drink whatever is around and save the good stuff for special occasions.

Like, just because I know and love what a $200 bottle of whiskey tastes like isn't going to stop me from buying and drinking $20 bottles 98% of the time

so you like what you consider to be good coffee, good for you. what you have available is shitty drip coffee. drink it and shut the fuck up.
This is a really good post.

That wasn't as creepypasta-ish and I was hoping, and I wish they didn't have the out-of-fiction story behind that cart.

What are these words I'm saying

Lelcar

I thought I pee a lot, but I'm constantly amazed that Brad, but mostly Dan, cannot hold their urine for a measly two hours. I don't think Jeff has ever gotten up to pee on any stream ever, which is equally impressive, but I could be mistaken.

ha, i said 'pee on any stream' nailed it

i'm starting the weekend early

I thought I pee a lot, but I'm constantly amazed that Brad, but mostly Dan, cannot hold their urine for a measly two hours. I don't think Jeff has ever gotten up to pee on any stream ever, which is equally impressive, but I could be mistaken.

ha, i said 'pee on any stream' nailed it

i'm starting the weekend early
It's because of the alcohol. Jeff rarely drinks on stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom