• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Jeff will not want to set such a poisonous precident. It will let DotA 2 slip into consideration, along with a host of other games.

Jabronium

I'd kinda rather they didn't do Extra Live streams themed around one thing. The one a couple of years ago with Drew, Ian, Alexis, Vinny and Jeff just hanging out and playing games and eating pizza for twenty four hours is some of my favorite content they've ever done.

Those Extra Life streams were the first GB content I found. Talk about being instantly hooked.

I hope Brad does one again this year.

In regards to the L.A Podcast.

I think Vinny and other dads are sometimes on the same wavelength with home ownership, parenthood, marriage and gaming. We wait till the kids go down, try to ignore/resolve the spousal guilt and play game quietly for what seems like forever but in reality is about an hour to an hour and a half.

What will be interesting is how parents-gamers might influence tone/pacing and gameplay of future games or how much the touch screen so ubiquitous with children it might effect future controller design. This generation might be noted as having one of the most buttons.

Might? We in it, friend. :\

I'd kinda rather they didn't do Extra Live streams themed around one thing. The one a couple of years ago with Drew, Ian, Alexis, Vinny and Jeff just hanging out and playing games and eating pizza for twenty four hours is some of my favorite content they've ever done.
Completely agree.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still think I"m in crazytown when people talk about missing the present day stuff in the AC series and that's why they fell off.

Like getting rid of the present day stuff to me has been the best thing they've ever done with that series. That shit was SO bad.

I still think I"m in crazytown when people talk about missing the present day stuff in the AC series and that's why they fell off.

Like getting rid of the present day stuff to me has been the best thing they've ever done with that series. That shit was SO bad.
I feel like it is only Jeff who says that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, is it weird that with all the episodic stuff coming out, Blues and Bullets is far and away the one I want to see more of?

There is no way Dan goes back to Witcher 3.

Sleepy Jeff
1iwXsw4.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if Vinny's seen the cane sword kill I just had. Evie stabs them in the stomach, impales their hand onto a nearby surface, uses the sheath/cane to flip their feet out from under them and then hits them in the head with the sheath

This is just one finisher.

The finishers in Syndicate seem toned down if anything. Blood stains on enemies were removed, it makes no sense. They've been in since 3 ;-;

Honestly being able to do the unique assassinations kinda turned me on towards the game. It's such a silly thing-'Hey here's this Hitman-esque thing you CAN do if you want'.

justjim89

I actually really enjoyed the 10 hours or so I've played of Unity. It felt like a return to form with AC for the first time since AC2 or Brotherhood. Black Flag is fun, but it's fun in spite of the AC lineage, not because of it.

Syndicate looks really fun.

This UPF is a pretty cool mess.

I initially thought MGSV's recent changes wouldn't change their opinions on the game (in GOTY discussions) since they'd all finished the game already, but hearing their reactions to Rorie's experience with the game that might still sour them on the game a bit.

got some guy on twitch to play one of my mario maker levels

when he finished it he took a look at the small map of it

"Does that say 'POLICE STATE?'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom