• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
got some guy on twitch to play one of my mario maker levels

when he finished it he took a look at the small map of it

"Does that say 'POLICE STATE?'"

Is it about how people don't know how society is a police state until they see the bigger picture of life.

Because that's deep bro.

justjim89

I would imagine even what little degree of subtlety and intrigue that's left in AC as a series is still a bridge too far for Dan. Plus everyone dresses like a wiener or a goober or not a normal guy.

Alfredo

Someone should make it transparent so it's like Jeff is bursting through the forum.

I did what I could, lol.

86fzN0i.gif

Edit: "better" transparency.

strafer

You would think with all the years Jeff been in the business he could learn a bit about video stuff...Drew could make him a checklist like he did with the fight simulator.

Champions Road is the ideal Extra Life stream thing...

gEfZzoTl.jpg

"The Road to Champions Road" is the ideal name.

This brings back painful memories when I and my brother attempted to finish this level at night. I had to hit the sack and he continued on playing till he beat it, needless to say, it was quite a pain.

I think everyone in SF has huge feet

B4_W7gqCYAAqSKh.png

Congrats to the Drake!!

I did what I could, lol.

86fzN0i.gif

Edit: "better" transparency.

This makes me really happy.

Jintor

Is Undertale also a good game? Or is it mostly about the humor, story and characters?

I think so. Making the actual fighting sections into a light bullet hell with puzzle elements crossed with SMT demon negotiation-lite was an inspired choice.

I generally find that I like a lot of things about RPGs except the actual playing of them (when they're not tactics games), so that's what I took away from it.

Xater

Is Undertale also a good game? Or is it mostly about the humor, story and characters?

I am somewhat over an hour into it and find the gameplay lacking. I like the writing, but I rather play Satellite Reign right now which has just incredible depth compared to Undertale.

So I was just listening to the Beastcast and they got to the first email in which they do the read for a Power Rangers intro and thought I'd check the guy's Youtube channel to see if he finished the thing already. I go to Youtube and the video was uploaded 24 seconds ago, what a great timing.

So here it is, Giant Bomb Power Rangers!

demidar

Bless your heart Alfredo, now I can wake up to surprise Jeff.

I think so. Making the actual fighting sections into a light bullet hell with puzzle elements crossed with SMT demon negotiation-lite was an inspired choice.

I generally find that I like a lot of things about RPGs except the actual playing of them (when they're not tactics games), so that's what I took away from it.

Ye ye ye another one joins the train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom