• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the Xbone download speeds really suck. Left it on over night and it only managed to download 23% of halo 5 over wifi ._.; In comparison MGSV on my PS4 took about an hour to download all 19 gigs.

kvk1

Anyone know if giant bomb gonna be covering the Sony presser at all?

I just assumed with Jason & Drew out they wouldn't be covering it

5SX520p.jpg

Lelcar

Edit - Dammit, everyone said the same thing. I'm going to change my post to saying:
carrots > celery
hummus > hot buffalo wing sauce

Lijik

brads bus carrot experience reminds me of jeff's dnd annecdote where the one time he tried playing it, another player brought a giant loaf of bread that they alone ate the entirety of during the game

Anjin M

I'm very excited about this stream and how it's going to break. Also, carrots are terrible, but they are one of the few foods my daughter will eat.

Dragon

Banned
Anyone have any idea if this upcoming stream is going to be broadcast on Twitch/YouTube as well as GB/GS's own proprietary software?

def sim

I won't say I hate carrots, but it's the one vegetable I'd rather not eat if given the choice. Something about its sweetness puts me off.

daydream

Banned
if someone could post/pm the stream link for me to paste into vlc, that'd be appreciated

don't see it on yt atm, and i even prepared a vpn!

edit: oh yeah, reason is i don't want to reinstall flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom