• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the NFS quick look

is slick roads and neon the new brown and bloom

because I'm perfectly fine with that

Looks like the skeptics were right; no good can come from anime.

Crunchyroll was breached - claims of passwords stored as MD5, change them

So there is still evil in the world.

I heard the culprits were going to steal the identities of the victims and change all of their online profile pictures to be really embarrassing, but had to give up when they discovered somebody went and did that already

I heard the culprits were going to steal the identities of the victims and change all of their online profile pictures to be really embarrassing, but had to give up when they discovered somebody went and did that already

anime forums: the only place where the default avatar is less embarrassing than the ones users pick for themselves

Patryn

That's true, I'm all for more live MPPs. When's the soonest PAX? I guess it's PAX South at the end of January. Not sure if GB attends South, I forget.

Jeff's already said he will not be at PAX South.

There remains the possibility for other GB duders to be there, but I wouldn't expect much.

I expect they'll just be doing PAX East and Prime next year.

strafer

my fucking sides

5oMD5W7.jpg

danm999

Surprised to hear that Austin has never played Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. I love the hell out of that game even with its problems.

Know what game is a good game? Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Kicking people around and making them slide off edges never gets boring.

Anjin M

Surprised to hear that Austin has never played Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. I love the hell out of that game even with its problems.
I actually stopped the podcast at that point because I could not believe what I was hearing. That game is beautiful in spite of all its flaws.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh yeah, whatever happened to Paul Barnett?

I remember him being pretty prominent in the giantbomb super best friends posse.

Can anyone whis tried it tell me, is downwell playable on a small screen phone? I really want to play it but all i have access to currently is my iphone 5

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel like I don't want to play soma mostly because I don't really need anything more to further my sense of existential dread.

Gurrry

not sure if im late to the party or not, but holy shit @ the dan's wrestling debut

amazing stuff dan, youre the heel we deserve

Patryn

Did anybody ever play the X Files FMV game? I remember it came on 7 damn disks.
Yep. Got stuck in the train yard, as I recall.

Also, just because 2-5 is the best doesn't mean stop there. 6 and 7 are really good, as well. That stretch includes the episode responsible for the existence of Breaking Bad, in fact.

Yep. Got stuck in the train yard, as I recall.

Also, just because 2-5 is the best doesn't mean stop there. 6 and 7 are really good, as well. That stretch includes the episode responsible for the existence of Breaking Bad, in fact.

yeah there's some totally legendary tv in those seasons, but 2-5 is borderline untouchable in a way that pretty much everybody who works in television should envy

i should rewatch the series for the nth time now that it's in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom