• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

ykyDgfS.gif

justjim89

I haven't actively watched much of anything all week besides GB stuff. Go to watch a documentary on Glen Campbell's Alzheimer's and nope, fuck that. Too sad.

Fatal Frame QL it is.

Of the recent CRPG wave, I've probably put the most time in Wasteland 2 before my save got lost. I've put maybe 15 hours into Pillars and want to beat it by the end of the year. Divinity I've probably started 3 or 4 times but keep getting sidetracked. It's great that these games are getting made again, though. New Torment is out next year.

I can't tell you how many times thosr damn McElroys have made me burst out laughing during a walk or run and making other people look at me like I'm a psychopath.

When the DM (i think griffin?) starts roleplaying as the goblin from harvard i just lost my shit. I have to get around to listening to their other podcasts when i eventually catch up.

danm999

All this Fallout talk is just reminding me how great the story of NV is. I have never reached the ending of a Bethesda game but I didn't stop playing until credits for NV, it was so damn good.

Just even in the basic dialogue. Mr House is a goddamn standout in that game.

Lelcar

That, Divinity and Pillars of Eternity are all games that I really want to play but haven't had the time to. Hopefully I'm able to play one of them before the end of year.

I bought Pillars of Eternity on Steam yesterday and I'm debating if I want to start a game now or wait until I'm done with The Witcher 3. I should have finished Witcher a long time ago, I've put it on the backburner for so long. I like TW3 a lot too, so I do want to finish it. I might have to mainline the rest of it though, picking and choosing what side stuff is important to me, if I plan to finish this game anytime soon.

When the DM (i think griffin?) starts roleplaying as the goblin from harvard i just lost my shit. I have to get around to listening to their other podcasts when i eventually catch up.
Oh man this sounds amazing i used to listen to mbmbmb religiously but dont have time anymore, can you link me to any of these epic moments?

Oh man this sounds amazing i used to listen to mbmbmb religiously but dont have time anymore, can you link me to any of these epic moments?

Episode 2. Can't give you an exact timestamp, but there's more than one goblin impersonation in the episode and its god damn hilarious.

I'd honestly just start listening to the entire Adventure Zone from the beginning. Its so dumb and amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom