• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Do any of the games that Epic is working on have any sort of release window?

No.

Also you will not just get a release. As will all these games you will play them from Alpha, to Beta and then at some point it is just decided it is done now. Although it's not really done because these games are services and in constant development.

No.

Also you will not just get a release. As will all these games you will play them from Alpha, to Beta and then at some point it is just decided it is done now. Although it's not really done because these games are services and in constant development.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of when do they make them freely available but UT is already freely available and it's only Fortnite that is closed at the moment.

So I basically just want to know when I can play Fortnite.

Xater

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of when do they make them freely available but UT is already freely available and it's only Fortnite that is closed at the moment.

So I basically just want to know when I can play Fortnite.

I had a Fortnite key at some point I never used. Doubt I can find it now. Otherwise my answer would have been now. :p

UtH7zL0.jpg

Zaph

First thing on the website "Discover a new hero each week and unlock unique in-game items."

Yeah, no. Whatever this Paragon is I want nothing of it.

yami4ct

You are right it does say that below. Now I am really confused.

I have a feeling someone just screwed up the title. I kind of doubt we're getting a Live Show in 2 hours with no prior notice. Usually someone takes to twitter earlier in the day at the very latest.

Myggen

bluedude152 asked:Why are people always convinced you hate your writers? It happened with Patrick and bow Austin

The people that I more or less decided to hire and work with on a regular basis? The people who’ve written articles that I see and give feedback on before they go live? I don’t know. People like to cook up all kinds of dumb stories and theories about us.

It’s weird to be on the end of so much baseless speculation. I usually just look at that stuff and think “man, people must be really bored.” I see people attributing things to us that we’ve never said. Either that or they have zero sense of sarcasm. It’s frustrating, but it’s not like I’m going to spend a ton of my time correcting people.

http://jeff.zone/post/132472873166/why-are-people-always-convinced-you-hate-your#notes

yami4ct

Because of Dan they have to get Taco bell now. All that shit always looks terrible.

Taco Bell is probably the grossest looking fast food, especially once it travels from the restaurant. It tastes real good, but it looks like literal shit. It's also messy as hell.

ArjanN

he's totally going to check out Undertale and the beginners guide

Brad will spend an hour ot two having trouble choosing between Undertale, The Beginner's Guide, Soma and Mario Galaxy..
Then he'll play DOTA 2 instead for 8 hours and fall asleep.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I get taco bell occasionally, but 100% of the time I try not to look at the food, especially when I put in some hot sauce.

Like looking into the mushy bottom of a bagless trash can, holding onto months of the devil's business.

Brad will spend an hour ot two having trouble choosing between Undertale, The Beginner's Guide, Soma and Mario Galaxy..
Then he'll play DOTA 2 instead for 8 hours and fall asleep.

I hope Brad puts a schedule in place if he's running a solo stream again. A lot of his streams the past two years have been him either messing with stream settings or being unsure about what he wants to play and so he either plays nothing for a chunk of time or bounces between games really quickly.

Myggen

Is this really a thing? I don't even know how someone could get that impression, unless we've gone beyond people taking jokes the wrong way and they're now pulling stuff out of their arse.

On /v/ that's probably a thing with Austin just like it was with Patrick. So it's probably from places like that.

yami4ct

I just saw Danny lose his shit on twitter and I completely understand. Kickstarter for Hatoful Boyfriend plushies: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hatoful-boyfriend-official-plush-project/description

[IG]http://abload.de/img/3df4a7fd5a438486145c9hkz04.jpg[/IMG]

Everything about this is too perfect and it's taking all my willpower not to instantly jump on this.

Dear Europe, Taco Bell is garbage. Don't let Dan fool you!

Sometimes you want garbage.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anonymous Asks: Hi Myggen, why are you sometimes Amyggen or Myggen Myggen? thanks and keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom