• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Ty Root, video guy for Gamespot, on Super Knockin Boots Episode 18 or 19.

It was fucking disgusting. I've since stopped listening to the show.

Eeesh, he's middle management too - the boss of Mary, Danny and other other producers.

Sounds like one of those typical SF bro's hated by everyone.

Skipped to the end of the podcast for Extra Life info: No final schedule yet, sounds like there will be a BEAST stream, "a lot of handoffs across the continent", UPF will happen in the middle of Extra Life, Halo 5 probably, Thursday to Monday, Drew definitely is doing it but no one else said definitively

Sounds like it's coming together in typical Giant Bomb fashion - last minute. Expecting mostly solo streams then.

Skipped to the end of the podcast for Extra Life info: No final schedule yet, sounds like there will be a BEAST stream, "a lot of handoffs across the continent", UPF will happen in the middle of Extra Life, Halo 5 probably, Thursday to Monday, Drew definitely is doing it but no one else said definitively

I'll be catching all of that GBeast content for sure, I'd also like to catch all of Halo 5 if that's Drew and Alexis.

Tubobutts

I hope Gbeast's extra life coincides with Vinny's annual "Eat an entire bucket of KFC because his wife is on a trip and he's by himself" day.

Myggen

Will be surprising if Dan doesn't do Extra Life, he's usually up for long streams like that. We'll see when they release the schedule which will probably(?) be today.

SomberOwl

I love HM2 a lot, but its operating on a different wavelength (more enemies, higher emphasis on guns, starts off much harder than the first game) that if it doesnt click with you you're not going to like. Honestly I cant get back into the first game after getting used to 2. Its just feels so slow and easy in comparison.

HM2 definitely had a difficulty increase.

Tubobutts

Vinny said they were waiting for the PS4 version to go back to Kerbal. Although that may have been in reference to his idea to play through the campaign as a series.

Myggen

i want them to play FF14

everybody rig the vote with me

dmeWYBk.png

Vinny said they were waiting for the PS4 version to go back to Kerbal. Although that may have been in reference to his idea to play through the campaign as a series.

as somebody who has both seen Vinny play Kerbal and who has played the Kerbal campaign

man what a mess that would be

AcridMeat

Banned
Man hearing Jeff talk about Need For Speed sure bums me out. :( I hope whatever the hell Criterion is working on comes together because the arcade racing space is thin.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
actually the biggest problem I had with it was the lack of a good tsundere really

probably Hanako I guess

I played through this game once and got with the track girl. I kinda liked it a lot. Am I... am I a weeb?

So I have contractors working around my home and they were awesome enough to clip the cable that provides me with the internets. On mobile until they repair it tomorrow.

:(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
actually the biggest problem I had with it was the lack of a good tsundere really

probably Hanako I guess

Good as in they actually did something good with that terrible character archetype or good as in good for people who like that terrible character archetype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom