• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

I'm having a weird moment here. Maybe I've been staring at Eclipse too long, but I suddenly feel like the font on GAF looks... off? Like it's too skinny.

Weirdness.

Jamie OD

I just saw Danny lose his shit on twitter and I completely understand. Kickstarter for Hatoful Boyfriend plushies: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hatoful-boyfriend-official-plush-project/description

3df4a7fd5a438486145c9hkz04.jpg

"All plush are safety tested for ages 15 & UP"

What on earth do they expect us to do with them?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just saw Danny lose his shit on twitter and I completely understand. Kickstarter for Hatoful Boyfriend plushies: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hatoful-boyfriend-official-plush-project/description

And it's already past the $25,000 goal.

Also looking through Danny's twitter, he got the same case (or at least a very similar case to) the one I bought when I upgraded. That case is ridiculously great. I never would have thought a computer case would impress me before I got it, but I'm pretty sure it's the most solidly built thing in and including my house.

skynidas

Banned
Here in Spain we have this

home-002.png

3 large beers + 1 Nachos supreme or Quesadillas or Topped Fries with meat

for 3 euros.

it's kind of insane, i often see people sitting alone with 3 beers on their table, it's hilarious.

neshcom

Banned
Here in Spain we have this

home-002.png

3 large beers + 1 Nachos supreme or Quesadillas or Topped Fries with meat

for 3 euros.

it's kind of insane, i often see people sitting alone with 3 beers on their table, it's hilarious.

omg Europe still has Taco Bell fries. Y'all, Taco Bell fries were the God Damned Jam.

yami4ct

omg Europe still has Taco Bell fries. Y'all, Taco Bell fries were the God Damned Jam.

Shameful admission here. Sometimes I go to one fast food place (normally Wendy's, but sometimes McDonalds) and get Fries and a Drink and then go to get actual food from taco bell so I can dip the fries into the nacho cheese. It's delicious. Also, Taco Bell's drinks are hilariously overpriced here. They are at least a dollar more than the competitors.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Don't let Dan know that he can get a quesadilla and three beers for roughly the price of a quesadilla in San Francisco.

Unless we want to have competing raids, where Jeff tries to save $1000 on shipping buying games in Japan while Dan tries to save $1000 on Taco Bell and beer in Spain. My money is on Dan.

danm999

It's all very simple.

Brad hates Dan.

Ryan hated Brad.

Dan and Jason hate each other.

AM hates humanity.

Rorie hates Ian.

Joanie hates Chachi.

Jeff hates everyone.

I want to see them do a livestream where Dan makes a Mario Maker level but they film it in Bob Ross style.

"And right here goes a happy little invisible block"

yami4ct

You guys are making me want Taco Bell. Dammit. My local one is still closed and being rebuilt. I'd have to drive 20 minutes to get to another. I hate all of you.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Still feels like the weekend in here, pretty slow week?

justjim89

Danswers was really good this week. Funny, insightful, covered a lot of heavy shit.

Glad they doubled down and reiterated how fucked up it is to sleep with a drunk girl, considering another CBSi employee on another podcast, a dating advice show, encouraged a young listener to get his best female friend drunk to sleep with her when she wouldn't consent while sober.

Like Dan says, you'd think it'd just be common fucking sense.

Danswers was really good this week. Funny, insightful, covered a lot of heavy shit.

Glad they doubled down and reiterated how fucked up it is to sleep with a drunk girl, considering another CBSi employee on another podcast, a dating advice show, encouraged a young listener to get his best female friend drunk to sleep with her when she wouldn't consent while sober.

what the fuck? what podcast was this?

danm999

That's fucked.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

what the ever-living fuck

what podcast? Who? Names need to be named.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Jesus Christ.

Skipped to the end of the podcast for Extra Life info: No final schedule yet, sounds like there will be a BEAST stream, "a lot of handoffs across the continent", UPF will happen in the middle of Extra Life, Halo 5 probably, Thursday to Monday, Drew definitely is doing it but no one else said definitively

Daniel Bryan is not a CBSi employee.

and he's also not the person you're talking about but still, people are pretty lousy with advice

danm999

Skipped to the end of the podcast for Extra Life info: No final schedule yet, sounds like there will be a BEAST stream, "a lot of handoffs across the continent", UPF will happen in the middle of Extra Life, Halo 5 probably, Thursday to Monday, Drew definitely is doing it but no one else said definitively

Was hoping for Beast stuff. Cool. And do hand offs across the continent mean we get some time with that degenerate Dave Lang? Hope so.

I've been seeing Brad play TR for the past week whenever I'm on Xbox One. Man, I hope he'd talk abit about it but Imma have to give this one a listen now and see. Also, welcome back Drew, you have been missed! Now find out how to bring custom transitions to the Tricaster so you can teach Jason some new tricks whenever he's back.

Yeah.....

7mczKe5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom