• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Extra Life sounds great already.

1185058-screen_shot_2009_11_04_at_11.25.16_am.png

Lending credence to my theory that Jeff made up the vape phone webpage, somebody also brought the n-gage up in that thread.

mintyice

Ugh just means Roman vs Dean for the title at Survivor Series... Sheamus cashes in... Roman vs Sheamus feud for 6 months unless Cena steps in...

klonere

Banned
Oh my god Drew's first WWE PPV is going to feature a thrown together tourney due to a catastrophic injury, a major show without John Cena, Bray Wyatt summoning iMovie thunder effects and a new WWE Champion.

He's going to have the weirdest intro to the whole thing possible.

It's interesting that Samantha Kalman was on the latest episodes with the famous speedrunner Cosmo Wright coming out as trans (and now becoming Narcissa Wright). I didn't see anything on GAF but I follow her on twitch and noticed the name change.

Myggen

It's interesting that Samantha Kalman was on the latest episodes with the famous speedrunner Cosmo Wright coming out as trans (and now becoming Narcissa Wright). I didn't see anything on GAF but I follow her on twitch and noticed the name change.

That's great!

jaina

Oh interesting. and nice name. I'm partial to names ending in -a.

Jebusman

Banned

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. When did this happen.

I kinda expected it, tbh.

Yeah that's great for her, that OoT MST run back at AGDQ '12 is probably my favorite from any of those marathons. Been wondering if something was up considering how little she'd been streaming and the depressing vibe.

How come? I never followed Narcissa super closely before, but she never seemed like much of a talker on streams whenever I did watch

Also come hang out for livestream in synchtube https://synchtu.be/r/GiantSync

She was super popular back in '12/'13 for Wind Waker speedruns, pretty consistently pulling 3-5k. In the past year though it's been a bunch of no facecam, no music Smash streams and a bit of Mario Maker.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'd probably buy Blops3 if the "full" game wasn't 100 something bucks. So yeah, DLC maps kill any MP game for me.

mintyice

Same, hopefully it runs ok because it seems like it should be a great game and I'd much rather play it on a pc than a console.

AW ran like shit on my PC for some reason. Levels would take like 5 minutes to load in between changing settings. It was a huge pain so I just stopped playing it.

def sim

Downloading BOIII on pc right now and very prepared to refund if it doesnt run well. The game seemed fun from what i played of the beta.

The beta ran well for me, too. Not enough of my friends on console play CoD games regularly anymore so, at this point, it's become a PC or nothing kind of game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom