• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Extra Live stream with Austin starting after this QL Live? I assume they'll all be on giantbomb.com/chat, are there other links I should know about (twitch streams etc)?

Whenever I'm on some tropical vacation with family or friends there's always a drunken night where we decide we should buy some expensive cigars and then shortly after I start burning one I'm like well fuck this actually sucks but I'm gunna pretend it's nice to justify my purchase to myself

Myggen

Does anyone know if the Extra Life streams are going to be done on twitch also?

They haven't said, will probably vary from stream to stream what platform they're on.

Haha, yeah that was a weird arc. Still one of my favourite shows ever.

Yeah for sure, it's a great show. Also one of the most important shows for the medium ever, it's basically the original HBO drama that really defined what came after on cable.

K.Sabot

Melee not being a 1 hit kill in CoDBlops 3 is super nice, makes close encounters less braindead / allows you to miss with a shotgun.

i love you guys so i want you to quit smoking.

4b8cbb59cf84476d3c6576fa624d4595.gif

I never would have expected to hear someone complain about the lack of a one hit kill meele for COD, maybe I'm just too used to hearing people who don't want it to be a one hit kill.

K.Sabot

I never would have expected to hear someone complain about the lack of a one hit kill meele for COD, maybe I'm just too used to hearing people who don't want it to be a one hit kill.

Sometimes your system being braindead can be comfortable and adjusting isn't fun.

I mean I can see how Jeff doesn't like it, but I would disagree if he said it made it worse.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Had a brief moment of "I should get CoD" but watching the QL, this just all looks super boring.

I want to say Halo Reach had the stupid melee system that treated shield and health as two bars. Couldn't pull the old reliable fire until close and melee to finish combo because 2% of shield remained.

Had a brief moment of "I should get CoD" but watching the QL, this just all looks super boring.

That's how i'm feeling. I don't think that's necessarily CoD's fault for me though. I've started to feel burned out on fps games these past few years, unless they're hybrid games like Fallout & Destiny. Halo is the only 'pure' fps I still enjoy.

Loxley

I don't know that I've ever seen someone despise the COD Zombies stuff as much as Jeff.

Well, at least until Dan came along that is.

I don't understand Jeff's weird hatred for zombies, don't think he's ever expressed it very well. Weird, deep fun when you get together with some mates.

I mean, that's the second time he'd advocated for removing it from the main game and making it its own thing so he doesn't have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom