• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Still catching up on MGScanlon. Currently starting Episode 12.

Maaaaaan Drew is so bad at MGSV. Like, he's a good shot, but if the objective is anything other than run somewhere and take these guys out or blow this shit up, he's just confused. It doesn't help that the only playstyle Dan really encourages is cool guy action movie stuff. Like, MGSV may be the most forgiving stealth game of all time and it's still often too stealthy for them.

I'm not one of those "Grrrr you need to play it right!" type of guys, but it's like he consistently finds the least efficient way to play everything and then gets frustrated with the game for it.

popo

Remember, remember the 5th of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot!

My local fireworks emporium has a huge poster in the window for this.

2795896-drone+attack+++crillys+fireworks++huddersfield++batley++dewsbury++leeds++west+yorkshire.png

I am not a huge fireworks fan but I do love me some poor taste consumer items. If it were called "Drone Strike" I think it would have been even better and I would have already bought multiple boxes as xmas gifts.

Made me think about all the times that Jeff has talked about fireworks on the bombcast. Kinda crazy that fireworks are so hard to come by in some US states - but you can buy ammo and rifles at Wallmart. Here in the UK every supermarket sells fireworks but you can be arrested for carrying an air rifle (BB gun) in public.

He moved to bum-fuck Texas and has shitty internet with a ridiculous data cap. He wrote in to the Bombcast and they read it.

Or so he claims. My bet is that he got sent to prison. Prison internet sucks.

mintyice

I bought a bunch of fireworks last 4th of July. They sell them in PA but you need an out of state ID to actually purchase them? Super weird.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh my god I didn't notice the cursive font. "Disruptive technology at its finest"

A PHONE YOU SMOKE

This is what Jeff has been up to while the video guys are away right? This is just a side project of his?

SomberOwl

Just wondering if anybody here on gaf who watches the extra life stream is going to be maybe posting on here sort of a rundown of what they played and time stamps to the stream to give those of us who can't watch live an idea of where to jump to in the stream to see what we want.

It would be super helpful.

kvk1

Just wondering if anybody here on gaf who watches the extra life stream is going to be maybe posting on here sort of a rundown of what they played and time stamps to the stream to give those of us who can't watch live an idea of where to jump to in the stream to see what we want.

It would be super helpful.

Some kind soul always runs a spreadsheet for these things.

I imagine/hope they will do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom