• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Cigars really stink. Maybe it's amazing to the person smoking it but it smells like ass otherwise. Then again I can't even stand the smell of cigarettes so maybe I am a bad judge.

DamnBoxes

2510754-3363261264-24674.gif

hey, man

treyarch is all about their gore

we're only getting these games every three years now so they may as well go all out
Yeah, Black Ops 2 is probably the most violent game I've played. Really graphic compared to most games in the story segments. One guy got shot in the knee(with grisly detail) and then beaten to death over the course of ten seconds.

I think I'm gonna get this, Assassin's Creed, and Fallout 4 next week with Target's B2G1F deal. And then just cocoon myself in my dorm room for the Wednesday holiday.

Love me some Treyarch weirdness

edit: WaW was the laying the groundwork for Treyarch's weird style in later games but it's really not great compared to the game before it and after it.

I still can't believe how many female leads we're getting in games these days. Sure this allows you to choose, but even that alone is a huge difference over the male-driven stuff I'm used to. It's really a great change for the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom