• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Extra Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon. They are only doing 12 hours. Its not a massive stretch to complain a bit.

Kinda is a stretch to complain when they could just not do the event, especially in the busiest time of the year for video games. They're gonna make a ton of money for charity, why would you complain how they go about it?

Kinda is a stretch to complain when they could just not do the event, especially in the busiest time of the year for video games. They're gonna make a ton of money for charity, why would you complain how they go about it?

Im not like, seething with anger or something. I just think it goes a bit against the spirit of Extra Life.

But hey, at least we get to watch Dan play a game while the other 3 sit using computers. THE ENDURANCE! :p

I really need to mine my own post history to find the first time I mentioned this would be their GOTY so I can say 'CALLED THAT SHIZNIT!!1' and thus gain +5 Internet points.

(as per Myggen's request, I'll keep GOTY crap in here)

Im not like, seething with anger or something. I just think it goes a bit against the spirit of Extra Life.

But hey, at least we get to watch Dan play a game while the other 3 sit using computers. THE ENDURANCE! :p

Giant Bomb is still uh, streaming for 96 hours.

All the other streamers need to pick it up.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized that Vinny is doing a solo stream from his house. This could be the greatest stream of all time.

Will say he's unemployed? What happened to Tested?

He's started a company centered around presenting VR as a medium; I believe he's trying to solve the problem that Jeff says VR will have with regards to selling the concept to consumers. They've been testing (pardon the pun) it in the Whiskey Media basement offices.

He's started a company centered around presenting VR as a medium; I believe he's trying to solve the problem that Jeff says VR will have with regards to selling the concept to consumers. They've been testing (pardon the pun) it in the Whiskey Media basement offices.

More power to him, because that's going to be fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom