• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Ian, Mary, Drew and Alexis on yesterday's stream. Archive isn't up yet.

Skipped Drew's stream since I assumed they were just doing Halo again. Damn. I watched a bunch of Austin's, all of GBWest's, most of Vinny's and a bunch of Lang's. Figures the one I skipped played the game I most wanted to see. Will definitely check out the archive.

danm999

Skipped Drew's stream since I assumed they were just doing Halo again. Damn. I watched a bunch of Austin's, all of GBWest's, most of Vinny's and a bunch of Lang's. Figures the one I skipped played the game I most wanted to see. Will definitely check out the archive.

They play it a lot. Lots of people theoretically die.

Also Danny drops by and the chat feeds him dumb Star Wars and Star Trek trivia it's tops.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
what's crazy, is that I could have sworn I saw Vinny's stream on the youtube page yesterday afternoon.

Zaph

Ugh, I knew I should have re-streamed their youtube only stuff to a GBU twitch, but I didn't want to be a dick and do it without permission.

Hopefully CBSi's video engineer can salvage Vinny's local file - he managed to fix Dan's wrestling thing when the headers corrupted.

If there's no archive of Vinny's stream (either official or unofficial) then fuck Extra Life and fuck all those kids.

No not really, but I want to see Vinny's stream :(

Frenden

Banned
I'm glad I watched the vast majority of his stream. That's a bummer.

I missed Lang's Until Dawn. Definitely watching that when it's archived--I've probably watched more people play UD than any other game this year. It lends itself so well to Let's Plays.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
GBWest didn't have video producers for 2 weeks and they didn't lose any archives.

Vinny is a video producer and lost his archive.

Once again west > east.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

3.gif

wtf

danm999

His Twitter feed says now it's still processing on YouTube's end so it might spit it all out eventually when he contacts YouTube direct.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hope they can fix Vinny's stuff. Think I fell asleep when Kerbal was happening, and I later heard it was 2 hours of it. :(

Herbs

Banned
Where's the Fallout 4 Quick Look? It says 6am on the 9th. Figured that was the time it would pop up. 11am here in the UK and still isn't up. Does the site adjust for time zones or is that 6am Pacific?

Myggen

Where's the Fallout 4 Quick Look? It says 6am on the 9th. Figured that was the time it would pop up. 11am here in the UK and still isn't up. Does the site adjust for time zones or is that 6am Pacific?

My schedule says it'll be up in 1 hour 43 minutes.

strafer

if they actually lost everything; it might be the most fucked up thing thats ever happened to me!

I didnt't see squat from his stream and now it might all be gone

fuck my life

i knew youtube was garbage

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well if it makes you cell better strafer.

At least money is raised for sick kids even if the stream is lost to us.

And isn't that what it's all about?

kiguel182

Watching this year's pax panel and Jeff reading Tim Allen's book is one of the most hilarious things I've seen lately. Just so good.

https://twitter.com/VinnyCaravella/status/663588469890007040

Vincent Caravella
‏@VinnyCaravella
Looks like my local archives for my Extra Life stream might be boned. Also, seems like YouTube didn't archive the stream. Collusion?

I've searching for that for the past two days. What a bummer. Really wanted that for my background work noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom