• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Do you weirdos not put ketchup on eggs? Get a toasted bagel, eggs, and bacon, put some hot sauce and ketchup on there and you've got a breakfast sandwich.

Bacon

Do you weirdos not put ketchup on eggs? Get a toasted bagel, eggs, and bacon, put some hot sauce and ketchup on there and you've got a breakfast sandwich.

Ketchup is ok on eggs, it's just completely overshadowed by the greatness that is putting hot sauce on eggs or an egg sandwich.

Zaph

It gets better...

yEKDrFG.png

Haunted

Those don't even seem to be fun to wear ironically. They're just bad.

If I watch the Until Dawn playdate would it ruin the game? Obviously there will be spoilers, but is there any point to playing it after that?

I hope they get hentaiphd in again for future content. She fitted in very naturally and brought good energy.
I mean it's an endurance run so you're seeing a playthrough of the whole game.

There are branching paths but the gist of the story, the major story beats and twists are always the same.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Lttp, but
I always thought Ian came across as a bit of a dick on LOLS and Pathfinder. I don't hate him or anything but he was never a favourite.
I watched that content not too long ago and the only impression Ian left on me was "hey, this guy really know what he's talking about".

AcridMeat

Banned
Anyone have a link to Vinny's EL video? I saw that west's, Jason's, and Austin's are up on the YouTube channel but no Vinny. I'm probably blind.

gray_fox224

Dan has mentioned on occasion going to an arcade bar in the Bay Area. Does anyone know where it is? I haven't been to an arcade in decades.

First time in a while they skipped an MGS. I don't think they missed a Sunday night or Wednesday night until this point with MGS V, though they did so for good reason: #forthekids.

Bacon

I don't think I've ever soured on a giantbomb feature as much as I have with mgscanlon. I don't have any desire to watch those videos anymore and I've watched pretty much every video the site has put out.

LiK

I don't think I've ever soured on a giantbomb feature as much as I have with mgscanlon. I don't have any desire to watch those videos anymore and I've watched pretty much every video the site has put out.

it's def a game that is better to be played than watched. they're pretty brave in sticking with it instead of just editing down to the highlights. like i said, it's better as background noise when you're doing something else.

i haven't kept up since like ep 4 or 5. i'm already way behind on a bunch of other videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom