• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This UPF is the best

The sabotage worked

You'll never get rid of Drew hue.

...Oh god Drews going to Europe.

........Oh god Jasons going to have a baby this month.

...............OH MY GOD DAN AND JEFF ARE GOING TO BREAK EVERYTHING AGAIN.

This UPF is the best

The sabotage worked

You'll never get rid of Drew hue.

...Oh god Drews going to Europe.

........Oh god Jasons going to have a baby this month.

...............OH MY GOD DAN AND JEFF ARE GOING TO BREAK EVERYTHING AGAIN.

UPF will all be filmed using Periscope

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So having viewed more mario stuff these past few days than I did in my entire lifetime before...

Is it just me or are chainchomps pretty adorable?

Largo

For a second there refreshing the stream made the GB Chat not work for me.

I was so, so happy.
THIS NEVER HAPPENS ON TWICH

Finally watched the end of Giant Bomb Makes Mario - Part 02. Dan's jailbreak level is great. I really want them to do yet another video on the game, it's some of the best content on the site.

Largo

You can just hide the chat.

Hmmm, two things.

A- I ALWAYS hide the chat unless I want an update on stream performance. I unhid it for that part and it was all, "BUT TWITCH IS LIKE THIS." and

B- Don't subject me to your Police State. I saw the numbers, you top 20ers.

Is anyone rooting for Klepek on this Mario Maker rivalry?

I'm only like an hour into the first chapter, but I'm really digging Life is Strange. Really, really unique game and I like the way it controls way more than Telltale adventure stuff.

I'm pretty sure it was someone in this thread who recommended it to me, thanks guys!

tchocky

I'm only like an hour into the first chapter, but I'm really digging Life is Strange. Really, really unique game and I like the way it controls way more than Telltale adventure stuff.

I'm pretty sure it was someone in this thread who recommended it to me, thanks guys!

Yeah it was the praise in this thread (Keyser I think) that got me to buy it a few weeks ago and it is the right balance between Telltale story telling and Gone Home exploration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom